1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
reading these scamming stories....just craziness
Speaking of craziness, Saitama approaching 68k. Prolly got 75k by the end of next week with how it's been moving. Price been somewhat stable, rises and falls with not much action on way up but at least it's building our stacks.

And even more craziness, FEG :smugfavre:

Back to early August prices and keeps giving more confirmation about the bull run.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Speaking of craziness, Saitama approaching 68k. Prolly got 75k by the end of next week with how it's been moving. Price been somewhat stable, rises and falls with not much action on way up but at least it's building our stacks.

Back to early August prices and keeps giving more confirmation about the bull run.

Feg and Saitama :mjcry:

yes-dure.gif

man its looking promising

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling yall not to buy on crypto exchanges buy on stock exchanges because they are regulated. Yeah the downside is you miss out on most crypto but at least you're secure. And any crypto that's made it onto a stock exchange is the real deal anyways.

I always hear the debate regarding leaving it on exchanges versus cold storage, hot wallets etc.

Imo the best thing you can do is split your crypto up. Say if you got 35k in crypto. Keep 10k on a hot wallet. Leave 10k on an exchange like Coinbase. Put the other 10k cold storage. Leave 5k on metamask.

That way if one of em gets hacked it's
:yeshrug: you only lost a fraction of your crypto

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I always hear the debate regarding leaving it on exchanges versus cold storage, hot wallets etc.

Imo the best thing you can do is split your crypto up. Say if you got 35k in crypto. Keep 10k on a hot wallet. Leave 10k on an exchange like Coinbase. Put the other 10k cold storage. Leave 5k on metamask.

That way if one of em gets hacked it's
:yeshrug: you only lost a fraction of your crypto

Also make sure to have 2FA turned on our whatever other security if possible.

Also look into locking your phone sim card. I know I can do it on android. Not sure about apple but guessing you can. They can hack into your phone as well and do stuff thru there. These hackers are smart so gotta find all ways to protect ourselves.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

it's wild just how much it's growing now. It's really picking up steam. There was supposed to be a surprise press conference today for Saitama, not sure what it was going to be about.

:lupe:goes to check out FEG

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

crypto, Bitcoin isnt a replacement for currency...yeah no :camby: FOH IMF crypto is a nice thing to have as a backup currency. you just mad you dont control it...

Even the title is laced with hate:mjlol:

How you assume its considered a replacement for currency? It is a currency:mjlol: