1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wish I knew about staking when I first started.:wow:
I probably wouldn’t have sold during the dips last year.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are there any good resources/platforms for creating NFT's that include tutorials and are accessible to heads that aren't super nice with coding?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

$0.57|0.00001022₿
Ξ: 0.00016561
H|L: 0.58|0.40
1h 4.71%
24h 41.84%
7d 40.65%
Cap: 1041st | $12.5M
Vol: $6.8M

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/coinbase-users-call-new-customer-service-phone-support-a-joke.html

After thousands of customer service complaints, Coinbase started a new live phone support line. But numerous customers remain frustrated with the company after its latest effort to address their concerns.

Take Erick and Molly Richardson, for example.

The text message on Erick’s phone alarmed him so much that he pulled over to the side of the road. It was a sunny afternoon in July.

The retired attorney clicked on the message which said someone had logged into his account. He logged on, and soon got an email that his two-factor authentication had been changed, meaning his security settings had likely been compromised.

Then the nightmare got worse.

He and his wife, Molly, had saved nearly $1.1 million in cryptocurrencies. Suddenly, a fraudster started withdrawing all their bitcoin investments, about $700,000, as Erick watched. And there was nothing he could do.

:picard:
I keep telling yall not to buy on crypto exchanges buy on stock exchanges because they are regulated. Yeah the downside is you miss out on most crypto but at least you're secure. And any crypto that's made it onto a stock exchange is the real deal anyways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling yall not to buy on crypto exchanges buy on stock exchanges because they are regulated. Yeah the downside is you miss out on most crypto but at least you're secure. And any crypto that's made it onto a stock exchange is the real deal anyways.

defeats the purpose of/ideology behind being in crypto imo and not to mention you’ll miss out on far too many gains that way…a better suggestion to problems like this is too become versed in using a wallet that only you have the “keys” to…the downside you mentioned is a huge one and ultimately you don’t own your crypto/may not be able to access it in an emergency but ultimately you have to do what you’re comfortable with…I don’t think large amounts of crypto should be kept on any crypto exchange fwiw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

coinbase fukked up :francis: or the hacker was smart enough to maybe hack their laptop with their information, either way its a fukked up situation...
People should use wallets more... or some form of cold storage/paper storage we need to bring paper back

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
from 1.5m last night to 2.6m market cap currently for the bep20 token. On its way to a 2x in 24 hours with news from big publications coming in 24-48 hours. This is still the ground floor.

Media rollout for candela coin started today. They were on tv for a bit as well, I’ll post the clip later. Bloomberg article will come later today or tomorrow. Some articles below

PR Newswire | Business Chief North America

Cryptocurrency Company to Hold Private Stock Offering

Cryptocurrency Company to Hold Private Stock Offering

https://ases.org/solar-energy-news-from-pr-newswire/?rkey=20211013UN37790&filter=12956