$SIMP

600x200

:russ::russ::russ: which one of y'all muthafukkas made this shyt?!?:dead:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I keep telling yall not to buy on crypto exchanges buy on stock exchanges because they are regulated. Yeah the downside is you miss out on most crypto but at least you're secure. And any crypto that's made it onto a stock exchange is the real deal anyways.
Or strictly buy on exchanges and save the majority of your money in a wallet you own the keys to. People gotta understand the more money you have at stake in crypto the more knowledge you NEED to have and follow the principles. If I had a million saved in btc I'd have like 3 ledgers, 2 of them in some kind of locked bank safe. Maybe leave 100k spread on a few exchanges to trade and speculate with. But I still would advise saving in crypto on a stock exchange unless they allow you to send and receive crypto.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling yall not to buy on crypto exchanges buy on stock exchanges because they are regulated. Yeah the downside is you miss out on most crypto but at least you're secure. And any crypto that's made it onto a stock exchange is the real deal anyways.
Saw that video yesterday, dude was stupid keeping that much on there. I bought a Ledger myself but really haven't been using it much/moving it over, Maybe I should. I just have the basic 2 step verification and Coinbase sent this out today:

At Coinbase, the safety and security of your account is always top-of-mind. And since you have a high account balance, we recommend upgrading your 2-step verification method to an authenticator app to add an additional layer of protection that’s faster and more secure than using SMS verification.

Here are some reasons why authenticator apps are better:

Trade with peace of mind
Authenticator apps help protect your Coinbase account even if your phone number is ported.

Faster and easier than SMS
Authenticator apps are more reliable than SMS, and they work when you don’t have cell service.

Anybody using these options below?

Authenticator
Install an authenticator app on your phone

Security key
Use your security key device

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to read up how to do those things, not really a techy type person.

I did download an authenticator app but haven't went thru that yet.

Then I guess security keys are stuff like -

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent video going thru the app method. So if I have this right. Basically crooks can do something with the sim card, get access to your text messages and get the pass they send you. With using app, it's another password you put in on top of that, but the crooks would need to physically have your phone as well.

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just noticed this thread is in the Locker Room section.

The Locker Room
Life and Relationship Advice. Random Off Topic and Less Serious Discussions.

I was checking out the other sections and this other main section:

6 Figures 6 Certs
Personal Finance, Careers (Including IT/Certs), Education, Business, Cryptocurrency & ICO's. Lifehacks & Productivity Tips. Other Advice & Resource Threads.

It literally says Cryptocurrency. So maybe it should be moved over there and then stickied.

6 Figures 6 Certs

Not a big deal but..

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know why different sites have different prices for some of these coins but long as they green, I'm ok with that.

I'm all green except 2.

Cardano - has been going sideways the last month but many say a breakout is coming and..

Avalanche - 3 weeks ago it was $78, today $55. Even earlier this week it was $64. Not sure what's up with that one, maybe it will pop soon.