1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/coinbase-users-call-new-customer-service-phone-support-a-joke.html

After thousands of customer service complaints, Coinbase started a new live phone support line. But numerous customers remain frustrated with the company after its latest effort to address their concerns.

Take Erick and Molly Richardson, for example.

The text message on Erick’s phone alarmed him so much that he pulled over to the side of the road. It was a sunny afternoon in July.

The retired attorney clicked on the message which said someone had logged into his account. He logged on, and soon got an email that his two-factor authentication had been changed, meaning his security settings had likely been compromised.

Then the nightmare got worse.

He and his wife, Molly, had saved nearly $1.1 million in cryptocurrencies. Suddenly, a fraudster started withdrawing all their bitcoin investments, about $700,000, as Erick watched. And there was nothing he could do.

:picard:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh:FEG actually making moves? Let me not jinx it and get too hype, too soon
The feeling I had for saitama in late August is the same one I got for feg recently. They say you can't really rely on the charts too much for these meme coins but sometimes you can, especially since bots read the charts not fud. Just hold and let it burn. Volume will pick up more as price goes up. I have confidence in a strong rest of the month and it hasn't even turned on the boosters yet. This could just be a preview.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The feeling I had for saitama in late August is the same one I got for feg recently. They say you can't really rely on the charts too much for these meme coins but sometimes you can, especially since bots read the charts not fud. Just hold and let it burn. Volume will pick up more as price goes up. I have confidence in a strong rest of the month and it hasn't even turned on the boosters yet. This could just be a preview.
I got you....I put in like maybe a 100 or 200 in the summer time, but you know it went down like 80-90% lol Definitely will keep watching it. The bolded makes it sound like it might finally have it's day in the sun.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

FTX app had me reset my password and verify my account, kept giving me an error when I was trying to log in. Prompts me to delete a duplicate portfolio before I can log into the account, so I hit it. Then after getting back into the account my saved portfolio with my watchlist and saved connections to Coinbase and KuCoin are gone.

:what:

Now I'm a have to reconnect everything again over this dumbass shyt

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walking back my statement after listening to this podcast. Suggest anyone on the fence with these lending platforms, or buying into the recent SEC FUD because they threatened Coinbase to bookmark it.

> How Safe Is My Crypto Yield? with Zac Prince (CEO, BlockFi) and Matt Ballensweig (Genesis)

Has a lot of good insight on how BlockFi and Genesis are able to provide the yields they do --- how much work they put in to meet US compliance laws --- how the counterparty risk actually isn't as bad as it sounds, despite being unsecured loans...

They still aint gettin my Bitcoin though. :birdman:
...Maybe some of my smaller ERC bags :obama:
CeFi with exchanges seems like the middle ground for lending and staking.

You get a much higher APY than a traditional savings account and more support if any fukk shyt happens.

DeFi seems a lot more risky but the staking and lending rewards are crazy. I just be hearing about rug pulls coming with the territory tho.

Anyone using tarot.io?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

FTX app had me reset my password and verify my account, kept giving me an error when I was trying to log in. Prompts me to delete a duplicate portfolio before I can log into the account, so I hit it. Then after getting back into the account my saved portfolio with my watchlist and saved connections to Coinbase and KuCoin are gone.

Got this figured out, I was about to be pissed frfr

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just deleted that trash…many recent reviews in the app store had the same complaint more or less…luckily I also use delta invest tracker as well…I didn’t lose my portfolio but it kept logging me out then forced me to change my p/w then kept logging me out even after I did…I just used it to track what I have but never bought anything using the app nor had any sensitive info on there