1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me it's my coingecko portfolio with a list of all my meme coins.

I just scrolled back up and realized that said CMC and not CB. :russ:

But still applies.

oh wow I didn’t even notice that…I swore it was CB too since I don’t follow CMC…was probably a suggested tweet

All Star
Daps
The problem with CeFi is simple. Everything from the unknown of smart contract risks, to passing off all fees to lendee's, and all the risk of an uncollateralized loan to the lender is bullshyt for such a young market.

You're comparing CeFi to the code in a token's project becoming immutable, or something else drastic. That's going to happen investing in shytcoins. Everybody with skin in the game has had a bleeding portfolio once or twice. But for me... I'd sleep better knowing I have 100% control over my keys vs. taking 100% risk for a measly 6% APY in a (yes, speculative, but) infinitely appreciating asset. I didn't blink once last March, I kept buying and opened positions in other projects at great prices. I would never sleep giving away my Bitcoin to BlockFi, because the risk is literally all or nothing.

That market will mature. It's not going anywhere. But for now, it's not really an attractive option for lenders. I'll go with a PoS token with upside that I can stake on-chain over them. Or, wait for the next bear market when opportunity cost lost in stablecoins are lower, and lend those.

Eeeehhhh imma small fish tho, got less than 20k lent I don't think people like me are at much risk vs people with more money like you, you got way more to worry about so I get your viewpoint

Walking back my statement after listening to this podcast. Suggest anyone on the fence with these lending platforms, or buying into the recent SEC FUD because they threatened Coinbase to bookmark it.

> How Safe Is My Crypto Yield? with Zac Prince (CEO, BlockFi) and Matt Ballensweig (Genesis)

Has a lot of good insight on how BlockFi and Genesis are able to provide the yields they do --- how much work they put in to meet US compliance laws --- how the counterparty risk actually isn't as bad as it sounds, despite being unsecured loans...

They still aint gettin my Bitcoin though. :birdman:
...Maybe some of my smaller ERC bags :obama:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Hope y’all have been scooping up some QNT while it’s been on sale these past several weeks.

ALBT is another you should be loading up on. Check out their roadmap..

It won’t stay sub $5 for long.

yup, got up to 50 qnt now and about 3300 albt. trying to get to 75-100 qnt and 5000 albt. also have been accumulating vxv.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
yeah i got in back in July before the big blow up, based on some posts in this thread.
got quite a few trillion. I should have bought more , but was scared to pull the trigger and was fukkin' around with Baby dot and that nano dogeand babymatic

Don't know what i was thinking
:scust: at myself

I honestly could have got a quadrillion for nothing , but fukked around
:russ: Them names woulda made me skeptical.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hope y’all have been scooping up some QNT while it’s been on sale these past several weeks.

ALBT is another you should be loading up on. Check out their roadmap..

It won’t stay sub $5 for long.

When did this one come out? Did it start out sub $5?

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
When did this one come out? Did it start out sub $5?
Been out since 2020 and has been under $1 for most of that time. All time high is like $1.22.

ALBT might have the most expansive list of crypto products I’ve come across.. And the CEO has recently hinted at an ALBT backed stablecoin.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Info on KuCoin's trading bots. NotaPawg may have better info on this since she's heavy on future trading.