1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

so I posted that tweet, because that's a person who has been on the money with a few rumors/news surrounding crypto..he's also a consultant on a project that is attempting to include a major Shib burn as a reward for holding the project (his words not mine)

It was trending (Shibacoin) like 30 minutes ago on Twitter...I think most of us don't need it to go to 0.01 for us to be doing well on the project, so I don't want anyone to FOMO into the project but there are possible gains to be made (I'm up over 10X on it, there are others that are up even more than that). That hashtag #1centdream along with the already fervor pitch of retail investors wanting the next Doge, could propel it to knock off a zero in the next year. Or more

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of another piece of crap coin, Hoge I put half an ETH in that crap at its ATH like a naive idiot.

Apparently its going to list on a top 5 exchange.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of another piece of crap coin, Hoge I put half an ETH in that crap at its ATH like a naive idiot.

Apparently its going to list on a top 5 exchange.
I got like $50 worth myself and figure might as well ride it out and see. I been seeing some noise out of them lately but don't follow too closely. I don't even know if they do rewards like other coins. If I could get a couple thousand off it to convert to another coin or usdc, then I'm cool with it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was checking my CB just earlier and they were saying something about having to verify some info before a certain date. Don't know what that was about. I'll do it later when I'm fully awake but found that interesting. Maybe they getting more info for tax purposes or to make sure everyone falls in line with new regulations from the government? :jbhmm:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

yeah i got in back in July before the big blow up, based on some posts in this thread.
got quite a few trillion. I should have bought more , but was scared to pull the trigger and was fukkin' around with Baby dot and that nano doge and babymatic

Don't know what i was thinking
:scust: at myself

I honestly could have got a quadrillion for nothing , but fukked around