1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little dipping going on. Bought some more Avalanche. I first got some when I got on Crypto.com but looks like I first got in when it was higher, around $70. That went backwards and now at about $52. Bought a little today, if it goes down again next few days, but a little more.

It's hard for me to buy more of something when I first get in at a decent price. DOT got in about $18, it's now $33. Want to get more but don't know.

Maybe something new. Maybe NEAR or CELO, something else.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
What’s good coli fam. I found what I think is a really good gem that we can all eat off of. It’s called candela coin. It looks to decentralize solar energy so that people can transfer energy to people peer to peer without relying on a main grid. The developer team is super doxxed and extremely goal oriented. Right now it’s extremely low market cap with a lot of upside potential. Do your own research of course but this is one of the few gems on BSC. I think this shyt can hit a dollar in a few months

just thought I’d bring this back up. When I first mentioned this coin it was 250k market cap. Right now it’s sitting at about 1.5m with an ath of about 2.2m. The team just released their mobile solar panels in stores and on Amazon and they are about to go public with their stock offering this month on a stock exchange. First cryptocurrency to ever do this. Big things are in the future for this coin. Plenty of room to grow and catch up to power ledger

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just thought I’d bring this back up. When I first mentioned this coin it was 250k market cap. Right now it’s sitting at about 1.5m with an ath of about 2.2m. The team just released their mobile solar panels in stores and on Amazon and they are about to go public with their stock offering this month on a stock exchange. First cryptocurrency to ever do this. Big things are in the future for this coin. Plenty of room to grow and catch up to power ledger

Where did you buy it at? I tried CoinMarketCap:

Candela Coin price today, CLA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

It says Vindax, I get:

Sorry, we do not provide our services to US and Canada citizens and residents of the USA and Canada whether located on US and Canada territories or abroad.

Or you get it thru TrustWallet, Metamask? Haven't tried those yet.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx

It says Vindax, I get:

Sorry, we do not provide our services to US and Canada citizens and residents of the USA and Canada whether located on US and Canada territories or abroad.

there’s 2 tokens. You can get the erc20 token on uniswap and the bep20 token on pancake swap

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx

It says Vindax, I get:

You can also buy the erc 20 token here

CLA\USDT | Trade Ethereum to Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange P2PB2B

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whoa. wdym :lupe:

Not sure if you have access right now to the pc version but here's what I'm seeing. I have this coin called SHUSKY that jumped up a bit earlier. Nothing too big tho. I figure I'll swap some or all out for now or take my initial investment, get back in if it drops whatever. So I go to uniswap and approve the coin for trading, and then go to swap it out. I get the usual pop up box to confirm and a blue box shows up saying new address detected. I'm like :dahell:. I don't recall putting a new address or anything like that. I check that coin on tokensniffer.com and don't see any marks on there about unable to sell or anything like that. I think maybe its the coin. I try shiba and saitama and same thing. :mindblown:

vkqsDxV.png

ej4BBUA.png

How my wallet gonna start with 0x4 and they want me to send the coins to some other wallet? :gucci:

Prolly want me to send the coins to their own personal wallet. :mjpls: