1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@papa surf

Yeah I saw someone had posted one of those tweets earlier. Yeah I never seen those guys mention crypto. They been strictly stocks. Of course lot of them may mess with both but not have much experience in the crypto world, like just having btc and or eth. Could help get more ears into the crypto game and have those that only do stocks start being interested in crypto as well, who knows.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New Arrivals, if anybody sees any winners

CoinBase
Jasmy (JASMY)

Crypto.com
Coin98 (C98)
Illuvium (ILV)
Klaytn (KLAY)
ILV is aiming to be a triple A NFT game. It's already trading in the hundreds. I mentioned that one in here a while back. It's been on my watchlist since

EDIT: It's up 1200% in the last 3 months and closer to 2000% in the last 6

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Coti has passed the .58 mark every day this week but can't seem to break thru and close above .55. Been holding up well and has dipped but keeps bouncing back. Anything between .45 and .55 is a good start but not likely to dip down that far too often if the market keeps booming in 4Q. Hasn't dipped below .45 since passing it on 09/23 so that support has held strong. Need to build another one and keep going to the next.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
binance was great :francis:
Binance used to be my fukking go tooooo man, I legitimately lost my crypto edge for months after the USA ban. So much so all I did was just buy btc off Coinbase and just send to my ledger. I had a kucoin account for years and never thought of using it till like 2020 after the bear

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binance used to be my fukking go tooooo man, I legitimately lost my crypto edge for months after the USA ban. So much so all I did was just buy btc off Coinbase and just send to my ledger. I had a kucoin account for years and never thought of using it till like 2020 after the bear

same…took me a few months to get my instincts/confidence back…earlier this year I was very fretful/skittish about the run…I think it was you reminding folks that 2017 consisted of 2 runs (one earlier that year around the same time things ran this year and one at the end) that got me back on my square and focused on this again…it’s been like a full-time job these last few months