ALGO is so bullish across the board it’s ridiculous :russ: :dead:
My longterm bag is so pristine
full

50-FE76-AE-1-D80-4-B7-E-ACA5-DEC3-D7-BA4621.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly the other 2 exchanges are top ten and this one was an added bonus. Might be cap though :francis::hubie:

is what it is…I’ve seen this play before too many times tho were these projects will talk about getting listed on a top 10 exchange when all they did is go thru the application process thousands of other projects do with no real confirmation of anything…anyway I know what I signed up for…just calling out what I see so far…the community is growing and still backing it and that’s one of the most important things for momentum…ppl will get tired of the broken “promises” tho with nothing to show for it

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
is what it is…I’ve seen this play before too many times tho were these projects will talk about getting listed on a top 10 exchange when all they did is go thru the application process thousands of other projects do with no real confirmation of anything…anyway I know what I signed up for…just calling out what I see so far…the community is growing and still backing it and that’s one of the most important things for momentum…ppl will get tired of the broken “promises” tho with nothing to show for it

You a real one. The name of the game is to under promise and over deliver, not vice versa. Crazy part is he doesn't even have to do all of that. Just like people wanted the next "Doge" and its helping to propel Shib to higher heights, there will come a time when people will call for the next "Shib" and it looks to be in a good position if they dont get in their own way

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wow he said top 10 on multiple occasions…bitmart is not even top 100…I’m glad they’re showing face sooner than later tho

I don't know if bitmart might be top 10 internationally or what. Or just a bonus exchange like @satireprod mentioned. They're focusing on their saitamask wallet so maybe that's priority and this was just an added thing. Gotta see. At least we know what he looks like if the moment comes where someone gotta pull up. :birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After a stressful late night, was finally able to finish this FET situation. Had sent most of my coins from CB to Ledger. Then was trying to use their token bridge to convert from erc20 to their native exchange since its not erc20 on their mainnet anymore. The ones I had on metamask converted automatically when everything got changed over to new system but the ones on exchanges didnt. I kept trying and failing and trying to speed up the gas and making sure all the settings were good but nothing. So I left it and woke up this morning to see some replies on the discord since I asked there. Checked my ledger and saw the tokens were gone. Did end up paying a bit more than expected in fees with all the damn speed ups but nothing too crazy. Was then able to send it to the right wallet and put them in staking. Now just gotta build another stack in CB and not check those staked amounts until I do, which will be a while so it can hopefully grow a decent amount until then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: