1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FEG doing great so far. Hopefully by midnight Monday it gotta back over the 4000 level, which it hasn't been at since beginning of September, and then just keep building from there. Just needs one good run any point this weekend to get it there. The 3000 mark has been some great support lately and with an increase in volume it should keep the momentum. I think they got some nft thing going now but I haven't checked it out. Still waiting to cash in some rewards but gotta see cuz I'm not tryna pay more in gas for what I get tho if price goes up it'll even out. Will have to check thru out the day and see if an opportunity arises.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
XYO might be gaining some momentum. Not much to go on with the chart since its fairly new but actually as I break down the chart smaller I see some potential starting with the 1H. Hopefully the higher timeframes follow. Still relatively cheap. I got the ones I had on Kucoin from when it was mentioned about a few weeks back still there and just added another $100 on CB. Should see if I do some weekly recurring buys long as its still cheap. Hopefully it reaches a quarter at least or more.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone hear back about the Saitamask beta testing? They just had a signup which I did but I havent heard back.
@mannyrs13 @papa surf, @ORDER_66

I’m keeping it a bean…I don’t care/follow it to that extent…it’s strictly a hype play for me…I don’t even follow them on twitter anymore or track the price…keeping it out of sight and out of mind…I’ll check back on it in a couple months when shyt gets crazy… @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 are definitely your guys

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m keeping it a bean…I don’t care/follow it to that extent…it’s strictly a hype play for me…I don’t even follow them on twitter anymore or track the price…keeping it out of sight and out of mind…I’ll check back on it in a couple months when shyt gets crazy… @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 are definitely your guys
:russ: that's fair. Actually that might be the move for your boy too. Already got my position in it. What will be, will be.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
FTM holy shyt

:wow:

Turned 2k into 32k in less than a week

The power of leverage, timing a great entry and patience :blessed:
@NotaPAWG Let’s reflect shall we :sas1:
@NotaPAWG please save your energy, it ain’t worth it. I’ve observed that months ago.

When the block is hot, there will ALWAYS will be blood in the street.

It takes keen senses and money management to go to war.

Reup during the drought or stay on the sidelines.
There is no wrong as long as you know WHO you are and move accordingly.

But choose tho and don’t complain after the fact.
Pressure WILL be applied. It ain’t for everybody
64-CD4422-DFA0-4316-924-B-42-ECB21589-CE.png
I longed FTM (along with Dydx last night)

so far I’m up near edit (6x) on my ftm long :smugfavre:
They don’t get it, we SLIDING over here!!! :demonic:
That’s why I told you not to waste your energy.
Those that planned properly
while others were too busy not listening hitting every stash out here LMAO

maxresdefault.jpg
Watch then come in here now clowning me :mjlol:

Not getting we traders lol prepare for the worst hope for the best and

Did I jump the gun a bit? Yeah but the market conditions and charts looked like shyt, but I secured plenty of profits to long here knowing we’d have a dump for this moment

FTM having one of the strongest bounces & that’s no surprise, it’s been my fav coin to trade lately, it’s dumb the amount of money I’ve made trading it :russ:

Before BTC dump it was on verge of a breakout :wow:
@NotaPAWG Like I said, don’t waste your energy.
They prolly still thought those
The Wire memes I posted were random too and skipped right over the jewels

Meanwhile we knew what it was. :sas2:
We hitting all bears and doubters with extra leverage :blessed:
C235-EBD5-74-EC-47-CC-8-AAC-BCA39-E1-C1205.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
5-E546-E25-A265-43-B8-8475-403-C2-EA45563.jpg

the-wire-vacants.gif

Last edited: