1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whale done sold like 140 eth of Saitama across 3 transactions causing a dip in the price. Better for the burn tho and it'll bounce back soon enough. They still got some, down to 100th highest wallet but whatever helps the burn.

I see y'all mentioning the donation thing too. Looks like bitmart is the exchange. Think there was another one or two rumored to be coming. I was reading articles from a few years back about exchanges listing new tokens for up to a million dollars. The ICO, initial coin offering. Don't know what the prices are now since I couldn't find anything, except for seeing the form that bitmart requires to fill out. But I'm guessing there's some fee involved. Don't know if Saitama just needed to raise donation money for that fee or to try and convince the exchanges to list them. Exchange listings do help as seen by the pumps in other coins when they get listed especially on major exchanges. And gotta start at the bottom. Shib started on those small exchanges before moving on to ones like webull and etoro then bigger ones like CB and RH. Might just be the cost of doing business. More exchanges, more exposure, more volume. I'm guess ones like CB and RH prolly charge more or accept coins with high volume like shib cuz they know they getting a cut of each transaction with the fees so it'll be more profitable than a smaller coin that hasn't reached that level yet. It's like you own or run a store and two potential vendors come to try and get their products sold there and give you a cut of the profits. If one vendor showing sales of 100 a month and the other of 1k, going with the higher profit is the better deal. So I'm guessing that's how it works with crypto. Let those people that donated be glad they did. Once it gets more exposure, it'll be better for all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Loving this free money. :wow:

Osmosis Info

I'm bout to vote on some of these proposals and see whats good with them.

I've already made like 31 coins in rewards and bout to send some that I didn't stake into a liquidity pool and get some rewards there. Hopefully it keeps going up and hits $10. Need them to hurry and list on coingecko then again I think it took Osmo a while to be listed so I'm guessing those things take some time.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Whale done sold like 140 eth of Saitama across 3 transactions causing a dip in the price. Better for the burn tho and it'll bounce back soon enough. They still got some, down to 100th highest wallet but whatever helps the burn.

I see y'all mentioning the donation thing too. Looks like bitmart is the exchange. Think there was another one or two rumored to be coming. I was reading articles from a few years back about exchanges listing new tokens for up to a million dollars. The ICO, initial coin offering. Don't know what the prices are now since I couldn't find anything, except for seeing the form that bitmart requires to fill out. But I'm guessing there's some fee involved. Don't know if Saitama just needed to raise donation money for that fee or to try and convince the exchanges to list them. Exchange listings do help as seen by the pumps in other coins when they get listed especially on major exchanges. And gotta start at the bottom. Shib started on those small exchanges before moving on to ones like webull and etoro then bigger ones like CB and RH. Might just be the cost of doing business. More exchanges, more exposure, more volume. I'm guess ones like CB and RH prolly charge more or accept coins with high volume like shib cuz they know they getting a cut of each transaction with the fees so it'll be more profitable than a smaller coin that hasn't reached that level yet. It's like you own or run a store and two potential vendors come to try and get their products sold there and give you a cut of the profits. If one vendor showing sales of 100 a month and the other of 1k, going with the higher profit is the better deal. So I'm guessing that's how it works with crypto. Let those people that donated be glad they did. Once it gets more exposure, it'll be better for all.

yeah it's 3 exchange "bombs" he was holding on to, BitMart was the bonus (or smaller exchange that was pretty much finalized)...2 more to come soon. Haven't ever used Bitmart, so I don't know what there policy is on sending out crypto but it will be good to finally get away from these gas fees

Yeah when whales sell off and it dips in price a little, I don't trip as hard because of the burn/re-distribution of coins that come back to us.

Edit: If we had to make a guess, what do we think the other 2 exchanges will be?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude gonna sink the fukking ship with this bullshyt :aicmon:

I bought just enough to wet my beak in the event it takes off when meme coin mania returns since it’s one of the more popular projects in that space…dude needs to just keep it simple and not fukk up the momentum…he’s flat out lying at this point

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I bought just enough to wet my beak in the event it takes off when meme coin mania returns since it’s one of the more popular projects in that space…dude needs to just keep it simple and not fukk up the momentum…he’s flat out lying at this point

Agreed at least the guy who runs shib (riyoshi) is faceless and just puts put information to boost shiba not some bullshyt like this...:mjlol: less is more just promote it but dont go overboard ya know

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shiba will return to highs and beyond eventually. Bet that.

the dip already undipping lol…still got a little ways to go tho…but ya it’s inevitable…the volume on this run was crazy…came close to surpassing ETH and established just how quickly the price can be moved despite the supply

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know how to contact Coinbase? I cant move my ETH off the website. I've never had this issue before but now all of a sudden it's an issue:stopitslime:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah it's 3 exchange "bombs" he was holding on to, BitMart was the bonus (or smaller exchange that was pretty much finalized)...2 more to come soon. Haven't ever used Bitmart, so I don't know what there policy is on sending out crypto but it will be good to finally get away from these gas fees

Yeah when whales sell off and it dips in price a little, I don't trip as hard because of the burn/re-distribution of coins that come back to us.

Edit: If we had to make a guess, what do we think the other 2 exchanges will be?

Bitmart takes a cut of whatever crypto you send out. It is different for each coin but it usually doesn't fluctuate. Better to build a bag up there and pay the tax one time