1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
its like these damn coins cant make up their minds. seems like Atom and Link have been at their current prices for like half the days of the past month. whether they go up or down, they always seem to touch the current price. needa make a decision and either go up or down. all that indecisiveness. :gucci:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who else got some elrond in their bag:ahh:

Picked some up a couple of weeks ago after finding out it was in the personal portfolio of one of the people I'm following. Up 15% today.

Alright, I like seeing where people, funds etc. are putting their money, just finished the video below. Lark's top 5 Crypto Holdings:

His top 5:
1. Bitcoin - 30%
2. ETH - 20%
3. Elrond (EGLD)
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. Polkadot (DOT)

EGLD is the only one I don't have, it's ranked #38, more info - Elrond price today, EGLD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Anybody in EGLD? Not at Coinbase but I see it's at Binance.us, which after months, I can finally use my debit card. So might get some over there. Also, talks a lot about staking at Celcius, anybody use them?

He starts taking about EGLD at the 16 minute mark in video. Seems like good things are coming in their direction:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its like these damn coins cant make up their minds. seems like Atom and Link have been at their current prices for like half the days of the past month. whether they go up or down, they always seem to touch the current price. needa make a decision and either go up or down. all that indecisiveness. :gucci:

Calm before the storm (supposedly)

I'm wondering about Avalanche. 2 weeks ago almost $79, now about $62. Is that one going to break back up soon. It was $33 in the last month, so still almost double.

Avalanche price today, AVAX to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

It's actually the 2nd worst drop in the last week from the top 100

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
say bruh I'm not donating or suggesting the homies either...just keeping the fam up to date on what I heard lol :hubie:

They got 36k in less than hour....

nah I ain’t questioning you breh…I’ve never seen cats ask for donations to market exchange listings tho…sounds sketchy af…that’s the dude that’s always pump-faking too…for 2 weeks now he’s been dangling this “news” about top 10 exchanges over folks’ heads

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This just popped up 20 minutes ago, going into LINK. I'm watching it now:

I'm liking what he's using - Cryptocurrency Market — TradingView

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
nah I ain’t questioning you breh…I’ve never seen cats ask for donations to market exchange listings tho…sounds sketchy af…that’s the dude that’s always pump-faking too…for 2 weeks now he’s been dangling this “news” about top 10 exchanges over folks’ heads
nah I know, it's all good I had the same question/skepticism so I was ike let me see what the folks think :russ: