1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my bad I’m just seeing this…nah sold all of it soon as they gave me tokens…took me a week to unload it bcuz of the low volume…so I’d sell some then wait a day for the price to rise back up and rinse and repeat…on average ended up selling them at $9/token
That's cool. The price is increasing but yeah, that volume needs to come up.
It's a chill project but they need to improve their marketing game.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@ReasonableMatic got another one with FTM
SEz5omc.png

Hopefully it goes over $3

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool. The price is increasing but yeah, that volume needs to come up.
It's a chill project but they need to improve their marketing game.

I had to sell…couldn’t look that gift horse in the mouth…the irony is the only reason I was in it for so long was it wasn’t worth it imo to do KYC for the price it was at back then…I converted it to ETH on their site then withdrew…sometimes the app limits how many conversions you can do but then I’d go to their site using a browser and do some more

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Could be. Might be people flip flopping between the two and maximizing gains.

Gotcha, I got a bag of both so I just been noticing the patterns.

I'm just hoping Saitama can clear 2 or 3 zeros in the next 6 to 12 months (I heard Russ, lead developer of Saita say he thinks it can clear 4 zeros in 2022, but :whoa: I don't want to get my hopes up too high)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m learning right now. Udemy has a pretty good, concise paid course that’s already saved me a couple hundred $$$. You start seeing the writing on the wall when you learn the trends. :wow:
:ohhh:Is it general or crypto specific?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are plenty of videos on how to read Crypto Charts - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reading+crypto+trading+charts

I haven't watched any yet myself, but I need to.

This seems to be a highly rated one, over an hour long. Has a 174 - 1 Like to Dislike ratio. I always do a quick check on that, usually something 100/1 is going to be good. This one 174/1.