1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How does one check how much money and what price you've purchased at?
I used FTX and connected the exchanges I use to it. Unless you have all your transaction info and enter it in manually you won't be able to see the cost basis when you first sync it. It'll just show the lumpsum amount from the date that you sync it. It doesn't go back and show you all that tracking info unfortunately.

I connected my Coinbase and KuCoin accounts.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
meme coins like em or not will have a resurgence if we have an EOY bull run…the money is too easy for folks to ignore…if SAITAMA can keep this momentum up these next few weeks, it’ll be a damn good thing

Man look I just want money for my whip:russ::bryan:but if i can retire off this shyt:wow: saitaima we did it

I need at least 20-40K for the whip, cause i gotta purchase,shipping it from outta state, tags, registration, insurance :ehh: it's not cheap. then i gotta upgrade the shyt

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I get sad when I see y'all mention shyt like foreverfomo that had a crazy run then notice its only on bsc and not eth and I feel better about not being able to enjoy those gains.

I wish I had a good eye for those meme coins. Most of the stuff is usually ones I see mentioned either here or around. Some stuff looks like it has potential, other stuff is garbage but anything can happen so throwing some small amount when it's early won't cause much trouble especially if it has burn/rewards and the community hypes it up and devs are dedicated to doing something even if it's similar to other coins out there. Plus charting helps too. Just looking at something and seeing potential helps make you feel better about an investment. Same with the main coins like the meme ones. Feel better when indicators show btc trending up vs trending down. It's all psychological or something like that. I've done had some winners and losers in this journey but as long as my balances are up in profit overall, I'm satisfied.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I can buy back in. :mjcry:

I sold all my coins recently heading there was gonna be a huge dip in all the alts. :snoop:

Was hoping for a big dip so instead of having 3k I could add another 500 or 1k coins for the next run. But this shyt so indecisive that I just added 1k back to my stack and gonna save the rest of the money to see if it does dip to that and I can get more. I been in sinned around $6 so in profit, not as much as those under $1 buy in but decent enough. I'll have to see if I take some profit on the way up and try to add more on dips as well. Might also take some of this profit I got and see what else is still cheap and can get me some nice gains. Something that's able to 5x or 10x if link just 2x in that time.
:russ: I hope it don’t happen Breh I need link to go back to 30 after just now buying back in at 23. I did the same shyt and traded all my shyt for stable coin Breh and regretting it :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ: I hope it don’t happen Breh I need link to go back to 30 after just now buying back in at 23. I did the same shyt and traded all my shyt for stable coin Breh and regretting it :snoop:
Ok then Link to 10 and then straight to 100! :mjgrin: Don't paper hand that shyt in a dip. It's either nothing or a million!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man look I just want money for my whip:russ::bryan:but if i can retire off this shyt:wow: saitaima we did it

I need at least 20-40K for the whip, cause i gotta purchase,shipping it from outta state, tags, registration, insurance :ehh: it's not cheap. then i gotta upgrade the shyt

How much money have you put into shyt coins since 2020?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard:Are you up atleast 50% since you started?

im not only invested in crypto i have stock portfolios too... :manny:

And yes Saitaima Inu is the gift that keeps on giving... :wow:

i know that crypto doesnt pay off immediately sometimes my gameplan was unconventional, make investments now and hold them long term... I didnt go out and buy heavy hitters like everyone else i brought alot of meme coins from the ground floor.... the plan is to just hold and sell like a year later 2 years later 3 if need be. :pachaha:

I learned that alot of the coins i've had from way back if I had invested from 2014 heavy i would have been retired by now, bytecoin, digibyte, tron, I fukked up by not getting in on the ground floor heavy and holding...:francis: people called those shytcoins too, but ive learned even shytcoins accumulate profit...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That .50 support super strong on coti. Currently 139 on coingecko and I can see it being top 125 by Halloween. Entire market been dipping and there's been consistent lately. Got me contemplating using some of my Dai money meant for link on it. Might mess around and add another 1k coins. :jbhmm:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I just put all my crypto transaction into CoinMarketCap and it’s humbling. I’m a shytty trader.

Not only because I didn’t know my dollar cost average and when I had bread, instead of buying in at the right times I chose to not buy at all :snoop:. Also because I couldn’t sell eth when it was over 4K cuz I was on a fukking island with internet so bad I could barely send an email with plain text:snoop:. I couldn’t buy when it was 2200 for the same reasons :snoop:. I also didn’t have alerts set up to notify me when there where huge swings :snoop:. So man L’s.

With that said these are easy lessons to learn from. I already corrected most of them… I know my dollar cost average and I have alerts set up.

The one thing I haven’t figured out is how do you buy during a bull run? Find the new price of resistance and support and play between those levels even if its above your original buy in?:feedme:

You can publicly flog me, I deserve it. I only made a 11% return on all my crypto since April :to:
This is my take on it.
rgTZEYr_d.webp

Be greedy when people are fearful,
Be fearful when people are greedy..

A9ijA3U_d.webp
You witnessed FEAR in June.
And you witnessed GREED as recently as September

Remember to keep a war chest, goin to war ain’t free.

omarlittle.jpg
Just reflect and write down the good and the bad, be honest in your assesment.
Extract the lessons from each run and take it from there.

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think they had just approached 30 around end of August, actually 40k recently,

And that was like a week and a half ago I believe.

I wonder if that is the main dude, decision maker with that one. I have a perfect domain they could buy for an advertising campaign, RunWithTheWolves.com. Sold ChickenFries.com back in the day to Burger King.

Wolfpack.com won't be available to them, another crypto, stock etc. site - WolfPack

I guess he might be the one to contact - Saitama Home - SAITAMA Saitama Home

"In charge of marketing wallet and marketing strategies."