1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rewards so important that on Saita just from adding my total purchases and subtracting it from my wallet amount and multiplying by current price its a nearly $600 gain. I'd open every transaction to check the gas but that might take too long for my ass. but those $600 could be much more than I ended up paying for gas, and as price goes up and the rewards go up, gonna be much more than $600.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that plus their partnerships and products. as people buy and sell, your wallet will keep growing. and coins burning. supply and demand, economics 101. thats why things have higher value if the supply goes down. look at bitcoin with about 18 million circulating. not everyone gonna have an entire coin. Most populated city is NYC and thats about 8.8 million. Even if you add LA, Chicago, and Houston that doesn't even equal the number of bitcoins available so imagine if you add on there all 300 million plus americans and the rest of the world. Not enough coins to go around so people gotta pay more if there's not enough supply. not saying saitama is like btc but the concept of supply and demand is the same for anything in the world. If the burn wallet is at lets say 80% and there's 20 quadrillion tokens circulating, with 500k holders than there's a higher chance that most of those 20 quadrillion are already taken and people gotta pay more if they wanna purchase. look at all the crazy prices on graphics cards and playstation 5s online cuz there's not much supply so people can flip them for double or triple the price with the demand being high. it may take a while to do some serious damage on the burn wallet but if things go well then over time it should keep going higher and hopefully reach 65,70,75, etc.

gotcha, broke it down where it makes total sense. Excited though. tried not to be a FOMO victim but I feel like I got a good bag. Should be a fun ride

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Can you give a few examples of coins you see mentioned in here that you consider speculative crap?

Most projects are garbage, ada is shyt and is top 3, the lower down the marketcap rankings you go the more its filled with trash. Unless you really know what you're doing its best to just keep the majority of your portfolio to mid-large marketcap projects and just 5-10% to speculative moonshots. Low-tiny marketcaps are filled with shyt that won't last, you can make money in them but its closer to gambling than anything and you don't want to get caught holding the bag too long, when you get a winner in that range sell half when the price doubles and put it into the blue chips, btc/eth and whatever else you like in the top 20 or so coins. Real projects are things that solve real problems, have real purpose and real products/real clients, finding those early and stacking btc/eth means you win regardless how the market is doing at the moment. I bought ftm at a penny, link under 50 cents and a bunch of other shyt that took time but in the long run it outpaces chasing shytcoins. One of those early projects that will become a monster is Cryptex Finance price, CTX chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko
i'll give that one but i want my cut when some of yall get rich off it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Most projects are garbage, ada is shyt and is top 3, the lower down the marketcap rankings you go the more its filled with trash. Unless you really know what you're doing its best to just keep the majority of your portfolio to mid-large marketcap projects and just 5-10% to speculative moonshots. Low-tiny marketcaps are filled with shyt that won't last, you can make money in them but its closer to gambling than anything and you don't want to get caught holding the bag too long, when you get a winner in that range sell half when the price doubles and put it into the blue chips, btc/eth and whatever else you like in the top 20 or so coins. Real projects are things that solve real problems, have real purpose and real products/real clients, finding those early and stacking btc/eth means you win regardless how the market is doing at the moment. I bought ftm at a penny, link under 50 cents and a bunch of other shyt that took time but in the long run it outpaces chasing shytcoins. One of those early projects that will become a monster is Cryptex Finance price, CTX chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko
i'll give that one but i want my cut when some of yall get rich off it

shyts damn near 30 bucks. Where ya ass was at when it was a few bucks back in late June/early July? :gucci:

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Price doesnt matter. Marketcap is what matters. This will be 4 digits. i'm not gonna talk about it any further.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Should I buy more Saitama today or will it come back down after the announcement? :lupe:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I need crypto to pick a direction lol.
1efb5250-83c5-471e-9c42-129a566b1e0b.png

October will be (historically) beautiful
giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man I need crypto to pick a direction lol.
You telling me. I see Link going up so I'm like fukk it let me buy back some and not miss out cuz it looks like it's not doing, proceeds to dip back down. :snoop: I'm not touching anymore of my dai until link is at least below $18 or better yet $15 cuz it be killing me with all this pump faking lately. :francis:

Mostly everything else disappointing lately also but glad to see Coti back up. Added some yesterday on a bigger purchase than usual but wish I added more. Think I put in for $15 a day buys which isn't much but adds up thru out the week so hopefully it stays stable or dips a bit for some time, hopefully until Thanksgiving and I can add more. Have it do a Link type run for me. :lawd: