1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ethereum developer Virgil Griffith has just pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy.
FATQ5D0WYAEOD5-

Virgil Griffith, the Ethereum developer charged with violating U.S. sanctions law, has pleaded guilty in an agreement with federal prosecutors.

Griffith pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act on Monday in a New York courthouse. The plea deal could see him serve between 63 and 78 months in prison. He will be sentenced in January 2022.

The developer was arrested in November 2019 after giving a presentation on cryptocurrency and blockchain at a North Korean cryptocurrency conference in April that year.

He also agreed to a forfeiture clause, though details were not released at press time. A 2019 charging document calls for the forfeiture of any proceeds Griffith earned from giving the presentation.

While Griffith was originally released on bail in 2020, he is currently in jail on allegations of trying to violate his bail conditions. Griffith tried to access his Coinbase holdings to pay his attorneys earlier this summer, which prosecutors said violated the terms of his agreement.

CoinDesk

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You telling me. I see Link going up so I'm like fukk it let me buy back some and not miss out cuz it looks like it's not doing, proceeds to dip back down. :snoop: I'm not touching anymore of my dai until link is at least below $18 or better yet $15 cuz it be killing me with all this pump faking lately. :francis:

Mostly everything else disappointing lately also but glad to see Coti back up. Added some yesterday on a bigger purchase than usual but wish I added more. Think I put in for $15 a day buys which isn't much but adds up thru out the week so hopefully it stays stable or dips a bit for some time, hopefully until Thanksgiving and I can add more. Have it do a Link type run for me. :lawd:
Why would link go back down to 15?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just put all my crypto transaction into CoinMarketCap and it’s humbling. I’m a shytty trader.

Not only because I didn’t know my dollar cost average and when I had bread, instead of buying in at the right times I chose to not buy at all :snoop:. Also because I couldn’t sell eth when it was over 4K cuz I was on a fukking island with internet so bad I could barely send an email with plain text:snoop:. I couldn’t buy when it was 2200 for the same reasons :snoop:. I also didn’t have alerts set up to notify me when there where huge swings :snoop:. So man L’s.

With that said these are easy lessons to learn from. I already corrected most of them… I know my dollar cost average and I have alerts set up.

The one thing I haven’t figured out is how do you buy during a bull run? Find the new price of resistance and support and play between those levels even if its above your original buy in?:feedme:

You can publicly flog me, I deserve it. I only made a 11% return on all my crypto since April :to:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why would link go back down to 15?
So I can buy back in. :mjcry:

I sold all my coins recently heading there was gonna be a huge dip in all the alts. :snoop:

Was hoping for a big dip so instead of having 3k I could add another 500 or 1k coins for the next run. But this shyt so indecisive that I just added 1k back to my stack and gonna save the rest of the money to see if it does dip to that and I can get more. I been in sinned around $6 so in profit, not as much as those under $1 buy in but decent enough. I'll have to see if I take some profit on the way up and try to add more on dips as well. Might also take some of this profit I got and see what else is still cheap and can get me some nice gains. Something that's able to 5x or 10x if link just 2x in that time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think they had just approached 30 around end of August, actually 40k recently,

And that was like a week and a half ago I believe.

meme coins like em or not will have a resurgence if we have an EOY bull run…the money is too easy for folks to ignore…if SAITAMA can keep this momentum up these next few weeks, it’ll be a damn good thing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just put all my crypto transaction into CoinMarketCap and it’s humbling. I’m a shytty trader.

Not only because I didn’t know my dollar cost average and when I had bread, instead of buying in at the right times I chose to not buy at all :snoop:. Also because I couldn’t sell eth when it was over 4K cuz I was on a fukking island with internet so bad I could barely send an email with plain text:snoop:. I couldn’t buy when it was 2200 for the same reasons :snoop:. I also didn’t have alerts set up to notify me when there where huge swings :snoop:. So man L’s.

With that said these are easy lessons to learn from. I already corrected most of them… I know my dollar cost average and I have alerts set up.

The one thing I haven’t figured out is how do you buy during a bull run? Find the new price of resistance and support and play between those levels even if its above your original buy in?:feedme:

You can publicly flog me, I deserve it. I only made a 11% return on all my crypto since April :to:
This is exactly why I did the same thing on FTX not that long ago. It's easy to just throw money around if you don't track it. Easily the most annoying thing about the crypto market for me.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have yall seen the numbers that ForeverFOMO is doing? :hamster:
My boy told me about it a few days ago but I was tapped out.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why I did the same thing on FTX not that long ago. It's easy to just throw money around if you don't track it. Easily the most annoying thing about the crypto market for me.
Good thing we learned early. Crypto’s still a baby looking at the big picture. Still plenty of opportunity ahead to make money :banderas:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow 3x today alone

*edit*

almost 7000x the last 4 days lol
Are the shytcoins back breh?:ohhh:

I'm thinking about getting into this Parabolic on the 30th. Hopefully, it aint another rug.
I need some more side bread to get my bags up in these other projects.