mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lmao

@mannyrs13 did you see my posts in the discord :whew:

I’m guessing it’s gonna be gate.io or kucoin based on their tweet…more than likely gate.io tho where a lot of meme coins go…if kucoin tho then that’s HUGE.

got me considering doing some research on another coin that i believe is on one of those exchanges or maybe both. some sort of token history research. :jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib looks to have been listed on gate.io on April 18th.

Had about 60k holders.

And 5 zeroes.

Few weeks later it shot up to ATH. Of course the India covid fund hurt its momentum but before being listed on gate.io, price didn't really do much, just stayed stable.

Saitama has been going up over time and even tho its still lower than what Shib was when they got listed, they also have had more coins burnt and rewards distributed among the holders. Any exchange will have to get their coins from the uniswap wallet which currently sits at a little under 350 trillion. Still a lot but fluctuates as people buy and sell. But when an exchange gets listed it helps lower that number. Shib uniswap wallet has about 309 billion but its also on lots of exchanges so can't compare. Saitama getting listed on just one exchange with the momentum it has would be a major boost to it, especially if 2% of the coins transferred from uniswap wallet to gate.io are burnt and the rewards as well. Plus people still gonna buy on uniswap cuz not everyone has gate.io. Think its an international CEX. Don't think exchange holders show up on ethscan but would definitely increase the volume on the coin and reach that 60k holders in no time like shib had.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shib looks to have been listed on gate.io on April 18th.

Had about 60k holders.

And 5 zeroes.

Few weeks later it shot up to ATH. Of course the India covid fund hurt its momentum but before being listed on gate.io, price didn't really do much, just stayed stable.

Saitama has been going up over time and even tho its still lower than what Shib was when they got listed, they also have had more coins burnt and rewards distributed among the holders. Any exchange will have to get their coins from the uniswap wallet which currently sits at a little under 350 trillion. Still a lot but fluctuates as people buy and sell. But when an exchange gets listed it helps lower that number. Shib uniswap wallet has about 309 billion but its also on lots of exchanges so can't compare. Saitama getting listed on just one exchange with the momentum it has would be a major boost to it, especially if 2% of the coins transferred from uniswap wallet to gate.io are burnt and the rewards as well. Plus people still gonna buy on uniswap cuz not everyone has gate.io. Think its an international CEX. Don't think exchange holders show up on ethscan but would definitely increase the volume on the coin and reach that 60k holders in no time like shib had.

This is good :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
mgz6zw5i8xp71.jpg

dude jumped in Yolo with $20K :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
lmao

@mannyrs13 did you see my posts in the discord :whew:

I’m guessing it’s gonna be gate.io or kucoin based on their tweet…more than likely gate.io tho where a lot of meme coins go…if kucoin tho then that’s HUGE.

:russ::russ:I figured someone on the Coli had the drop before me. salute @papa surf :salute:I'm just trying to catch up with some of the bruhs :lolbron:
Will be interesting to see which exchange it'll be.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ:I figured someone on the Coli had the drop before me. salute @papa surf :salute:I'm just trying to catch up with some of the bruhs :lolbron:
Will be interesting to see which exchange it'll be.

oh na it wasn’t that…you might’ve posted the news before I did on discord…I was just laughing at the timing tho bcuz I had just bought some prior to seeing your post…so I thought it was a great coincidence

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
oh na it wasn’t that…you might’ve posted the news before I did on discord…I was just laughing at the timing tho bcuz I had just bought some prior to seeing your post…so I thought it was a great coincidence

no doubt. I just got some yesterday. if it can reach anything close to Shib current prices :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
no doubt. I just got some yesterday. if it can reach anything close to Shib current prices :wow:

This how crazy the math with the burn is. Plus the benefit of whales selling. There are 3 wallets with a quadrillion plus coins. One wallet is close with 996 billion. The burn wallet already at 55.26%. With these whales that got in early selling into profit, it burns 2% every time and then distributes the other 2% to the holders which is currently close to 49k. So of course the burn wallet gonna grow faster than any other wallet. And if lets say someone sells 100 billion coins and it burns 2 billion and distributes 2 billion it may leave 96 billion back on the uniswap or exchange wallet but as more people come in, the chances of someone buying up a high number of coins that was sold would diminish. Having 5 people holding 20 billion coins is better than having 1 person holding 100 billion coins and that goes for any crypto cuz not everyone may sell all at once. Less odds of those 5 selling their 20 billion at the same time. And then as the higher wallets cut down their stack, more people start coming in and keep things afloat. The burn wallet the most important one of all. Its also all about delivery and results. Look at FEG. Been holding that too and currently staking most which isn't getting much rewards. It has about 80k holders but not much going for it now cuz price hasn't done much lately. Down 48.5% for the past 30 days and it burns tokens just like Saitama. Same burn concept but their product won't mean shyt if someone else doing things better. Plus the feg wallet only a few percentage points higher and their uniswap wallet is triple the size so no wonder the price is lower, still plenty of coins on the market. All about marketing and delivering results and getting hype for the product. Something thats important with these type of coins. That 55.26% burn wallet might end up being at 57% or higher by end of year if volume keeps up. And thats being generous cuz I could see 57.50 at least with all the excitement lately.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This how crazy the math with the burn is. Plus the benefit of whales selling. There are 3 wallets with a quadrillion plus coins. One wallet is close with 996 billion. The burn wallet already at 55.26%. With these whales that got in early selling into profit, it burns 2% every time and then distributes the other 2% to the holders which is currently close to 49k. So of course the burn wallet gonna grow faster than any other wallet. And if lets say someone sells 100 billion coins and it burns 2 billion and distributes 2 billion it may leave 96 billion back on the uniswap or exchange wallet but as more people come in, the chances of someone buying up a high number of coins that was sold would diminish. Having 5 people holding 20 billion coins is better than having 1 person holding 100 billion coins and that goes for any crypto cuz not everyone may sell all at once. Less odds of those 5 selling their 20 billion at the same time. And then as the higher wallets cut down their stack, more people start coming in and keep things afloat. The burn wallet the most important one of all. Its also all about delivery and results. Look at FEG. Been holding that too and currently staking most which isn't getting much rewards. It has about 80k holders but not much going for it now cuz price hasn't done much lately. Down 48.5% for the past 30 days and it burns tokens just like Saitama. Same burn concept but their product won't mean shyt if someone else doing things better. Plus the feg wallet only a few percentage points higher and their uniswap wallet is triple the size so no wonder the price is lower, still plenty of coins on the market. All about marketing and delivering results and getting hype for the product. Something thats important with these type of coins. That 55.26% burn wallet might end up being at 57% or higher by end of year if volume keeps up. And thats being generous cuz I could see 57.50 at least with all the excitement lately.

oh, no wonder I keep seeing the number of Saita in my wallet changing (increasing) So is it their burn system/wallets that might help them trend upwards in price?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
oh, no wonder I keep seeing the numbers of Saita in my wallet changing (increasing) So is it their burn system/wallets that might help them trend upwards in price?
that plus their partnerships and products. as people buy and sell, your wallet will keep growing. and coins burning. supply and demand, economics 101. thats why things have higher value if the supply goes down. look at bitcoin with about 18 million circulating. not everyone gonna have an entire coin. Most populated city is NYC and thats about 8.8 million. Even if you add LA, Chicago, and Houston that doesn't even equal the number of bitcoins available so imagine if you add on there all 300 million plus americans and the rest of the world. Not enough coins to go around so people gotta pay more if there's not enough supply. not saying saitama is like btc but the concept of supply and demand is the same for anything in the world. If the burn wallet is at lets say 80% and there's 20 quadrillion tokens circulating, with 500k holders than there's a higher chance that most of those 20 quadrillion are already taken and people gotta pay more if they wanna purchase. look at all the crazy prices on graphics cards and playstation 5s online cuz there's not much supply so people can flip them for double or triple the price with the demand being high. it may take a while to do some serious damage on the burn wallet but if things go well then over time it should keep going higher and hopefully reach 65,70,75, etc.