1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yeah red hot. :mjgrin:
When you’re prepared and you have the drop on the stash house, you slide through with an exit strategy.

You don’t stay there to hang out til muscle finds out what’s happening, right? :youngsabo:

0616-E3-CB-A692-4-D8-F-A9-AC-A08-DE89-BCEF6.png

ABA74-EAF-5654-46-C2-B5-ED-683-F58853042.png

tumblr_m9temvoJSz1qdato8o4_250.gifv

tumblr_m9temvoJSz1qdato8o6_250.gifv

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahh, I gotcha. Using debit cards work fine. I think the limit for them are like 2500 a week
I have 2, bank and PayPal.

For crypto.com
Debit card with bank not working
Debit card with PayPal working. Had some issues tonight but just now worked.

Credit cards not working anywhere

Coinbase works thru my bank.

I don’t keep a big balance at PayPal so I either just need to ACH in some money from my bank into crypto.com or I’m thinking I have some convenience checks for a credit card that I can deposit into my PayPal balance

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When you’re prepared and you have the drop on the stash house, you slide through with an exit strategy.

You don’t stay there to hang out til muscle finds out what’s happening, right? :youngsabo:

0616-E3-CB-A692-4-D8-F-A9-AC-A08-DE89-BCEF6.png

ABA74-EAF-5654-46-C2-B5-ED-683-F58853042.png

tumblr_m9temvoJSz1qdato8o4_250.gifv

tumblr_m9temvoJSz1qdato8o6_250.gifv
Forget exit strategy, I'm looking for that entry strategy. Be like Omar and hit the game when prices are low and everyone panicking. Take the chips when everyone folding. :pachaha:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think a little dip is happening, getting a few sms price alerts so that new service I started using is working great

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Forget exit strategy, I'm looking for that entry strategy. Be like Omar and hit the game when prices are low and everyone panicking. Take the chips when everyone folding. :pachaha:
Lemme remind you of the gems I dropped about this ever since I stepped on the scene :sas1:

Back when these posts weren’t bein taken serious. Til them calls started flying right after :sas2:
The smell of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt :russ:
tenor.gif

They’re coming

#Fundamentals

The smell of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt being thrown around :russ::dead:
They’re coming :wow::wow::wow:
st9qX4xEuNaBTcqjcJSD1OFR5mqLQ7vw8dgodw-nW3w.jpg

[SPOILERLower lows, followed by higher highs:ahh:
[/SPOILER]

EzOve7_UUAYmc7a

Riding like I’m OX, on crypto blocks
Increase violence, deep sliding
Bought another dip, ain’t even THINK bout it

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

[SPOILER
[/SPOILER]

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I have 2, bank and PayPal.

For crypto.com
Debit card with bank not working
Debit card with PayPal working. Had some issues tonight but just now worked.

Credit cards not working anywhere

Coinbase works thru my bank.

I don’t keep a big balance at PayPal so I either just need to ACH in some money from my bank into crypto.com or I’m thinking I have some convenience checks for a credit card that I can deposit into my PayPal balance
Yeah I dont know why debit card with bank wouldnt work on crypto.com that's weird, atleast the PayPal one is working

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I dont know why debit card with bank wouldnt work on crypto.com that's weird, atleast the PayPal one is working
Yeah, just that debit card is tied to PayPal balance. Actually, I’ve been missing the obvious, it’s late, can just transfer funds from bank account to PayPal. Problem solved unless I start getting those errors again. Then it’s ACH time.

That China stuff dropped my portfolio balance 9% in the last hour

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

like clockwork every couple of months

ok that explains this new drop

:mjlol:

*edit*

as crazy as crypto is/seems it’s still predictable to an extent…there are lot of parallels between 2021 and 2017…we literally referred to september 2017 as china FUD…I was able to take advantage of it and make a grip off WTC…pretty sure I told the story already tho so won’t bore folks…long story short—this too shall pass :snooze:

if there is one more major run gearing up for the year then this is likely going to be the last month where you’ll get tokens/coins relatively low

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like we good hit some 30 day lows on a lot of these today

What to buy, what to buy.

REN, what’s up with them, up about 15%, when most everybody else is dropping

RSR under 3 cents again, price alerts keep coming in, 8 coins I’m watching in the last hour

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Was about to say what in the flash crash is going on?!?! Then I read @FaTaL message and I get. Nothing like a little FUD to get your Friday morning started, almost automatic by now lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was about to say what in the flash crash is going on?!?! Then I read @FaTaL message and I get. Nothing like a little FUD to get your Friday morning started, almost automatic by now lol

fukking china man :pacspit: every time we getting somewhere they screw it up!!! why is the market so dependant on them in crypto???!!:why: fukk this is annoying market manipulation