1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
bruh other cats were laughing when he revealed that but I took that as such a huge measure of disrespect…we woulda fought if we were in the same room…dude was really trying to convince cats to sell knowing the whole time he had that little ass amount of tokens
Nah that's real, you cant be out here so cavalierly advising people on something youre invested in no more than a pair of shoes when they have REAL money and bags into it...the audacity

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coinbase offers wallets no?

The new wallets will let clients consolidate their digital coins into one account. Clients can then trade, send and receive cryptocurrencies to and from other wallet addresses. Rivals Coinbase and Gemini already offer this feature. Bloomberg News first reported Robinhood's plan to roll out this feature in a beta version of the trading app.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

interesting…right now CB has the advantage of more tokens but you are right about them needing to get on the ball…I remember when bittrex was the big dog now look at them :francis:

if other traditional brokerages start dabbling in crypto and offering wallets that definitely cuts away at them…CB needs to continue to find ways to set themselves apart

I think so. I'm saying they better start innovating because Robinhoods prices are better.

yep no fees

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shorting btc, hoping it will go to 38k

where I have some buy orders

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality you say something different every week. But we've all seen in this thread you only tend to get loud when everythings green. Now it's "yall just didn't listen to the warnings and information I gave yall" Like the warnings you gave about all those trash memecoins you were pushing everyday a few months ago? :rudy:

If trading is your thing that's cool. Just be specific "wait till its lower yall" when? how low? because people have missed out following your advice. Telling people to sell at a loss in the middle of a bull run that hasn't peaked yet is flat out dumb advice. sorry
You are 100 percent correct about that poster. I took a break from crypto because of that shyt.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
76ers will be sponsored by crypto.com

05hle3qqe1p71.jpg

b5j504qqe1p71.jpg