giphy-downsized-large.gif

I know you been waiting on this/expecting it for a long time :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can only lead a horse to water, not make him drink or whatever the quote is. I sent my boy a pic of the shib listing. The other day has asks me if he should throw a grand on it. I said if that grand isn't important. Might take a while to do something. Won't become a millionaire overnight. I mentioned shib months ago when I was mentioning it on here. So I gave him another example. On July 24 at 10pm est I posted in the crypto group chat that he started that I was looking into this saitama coin. Didn't get any feedback or anything. That group chat has been a dud. I was the most active and my other friend who I invited in and thinks most crypto is a scam, left the chat. Yet he still gets excited when something goes up that he holds and it's a scam when the market is down but what can I say. Anyways when I posted saita it was at .000000000694 give or take. Now it's at .000000005479. That's .000000004785. Or whatever the percentage increase is. Not good at that type of math. Shows 526% on the 30 day on coingecko. Of course there were plenty of other coins that I've missed on but not invested much in and have swapped for stuff like this one or other ones that have done decent. I just find it interesting that I tried leading their asses to water but nobody wanted to drink. One day the well will be dry and that's when people will be the thirstiest. If that's even a word.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can only lead a horse to water, not make him drink or whatever the quote is. I sent my boy a pic of the shib listing. The other day has asks me if he should throw a grand on it. I said if that grand isn't important. Might take a while to do something. Won't become a millionaire overnight. I mentioned shib months ago when I was mentioning it on here. So I gave him another example. On July 24 at 10pm est I posted in the crypto group chat that he started that I was looking into this saitama coin. Didn't get any feedback or anything. That group chat has been a dud. I was the most active and my other friend who I invited in and thinks most crypto is a scam, left the chat. Yet he still gets excited when something goes up that he holds and it's a scam when the market is down but what can I say. Anyways when I posted saita it was at .000000000694 give or take. Now it's at .000000005479. That's .000000004785. Or whatever the percentage increase is. Not good at that type of math. Shows 526% on the 30 day on coingecko. Of course there were plenty of other coins that I've missed on but not invested much in and have swapped for stuff like this one or other ones that have done decent. I just find it interesting that I tried leading their asses to water but nobody wanted to drink. One day the well will be dry and that's when people will be the thirstiest. If that's even a word.

shyt made me view friends/family differently

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Can't save everyone, i asked my family to invest late last year and they thought it was a joke :beli: bet you when it does pop ff they the first ones asking for favors.... :camby: that's how people are and wonder why they can't get ahead is because they dont have the courage to take the leap its literally free money. :why: remember when that black dude was begging people he knew to buy bitcoin when it was literally a dollar and they said it was a scam look who's laughing now!!!?? :stopitslime:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Turned 10k into 70k off this trade in less than 24 hours

:wow:

E_WeB89XIAIerzF

I started off my trading account with a 100 dollars a few weeks ago… it was just a challenge to me to see how far I could take it, at one point I was liquidated, been stopped out of trades and had 25 dollars left in my futures account

:wow:

Congrats breh!

This is the dip. I think it would be wise to acquire at least 1 asap. Then you can dca. I'm probably one of the most bullish QNT holders on here, and I think it's the most undervalued crypto out there. Take a look at it's chart from the past year..

The dips that do occur are minor and they don't last long. We're a few weeks away from the release of OVN, which should allow people to stake their QNT on gateways, shrinking the already scarce circulating supply. This will send the price through the moon.

I don't think we'll see QNT's value crash in the same way that other cryptos have in the past. Real companies are using and getting value out of its' technology. Here's Oracle:

This is a 5 digit asset within 2 years.

Added some to my port. Passed on this one to many times.