1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solana, bump in the road, going back up. They don't need any more incidents like that tho.

Lot of green today.

I think LINK was one of my earliest purchases where I was still learning so my average buy price on that was $35. I was first getting into this earlier this year when many were getting their ATH, so my earlier purchases were around some of their peaks, this being one of them. But it's over $30, will eventually get up over $35 so I can get that one in the green.

Just bought more ALGO today. Just kind of taking it easy right now, being patient for some future big dip.

Want to see ETH get over $4,000 and BTC over $50,000

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Man, we only have to be right once.

Picking the winners for these different use cases for decentralization and the transition into WEB3 is literally going to be like getting in on Netflix, Amazon, Google stock under .50

Never heard of DBUY but I swear I envisioned this shyt happening with music months ago when I was talking about how NFTs would disrupt digital asset ownership way beyond art collectibles.

Def adding this one up the watch list

Daps
Man, we only have to be right once.

Picking the winners for these different use cases for decentralization and the transition into WEB3 is literally going to be like getting in on Netflix, Amazon, Google stock under .50

Never heard of DBUY but I swear I envisioned this shyt happening with music months ago when I was talking about how NFTs would disrupt digital asset ownership way beyond art collectibles.

Def adding this one up the watch list

Get in it breh. The breh @papa surf put me on.

:wow: Incredible decision.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just read the description on what this project does.

Sounds similar to IDEA that's on KuCoin.
:ohhh:

Now that it's on CB this concept could catch on. shyts already at $35

got listed on CB pro and then CB on the same day…they plugged in…project won’t be allowed to falter too much