1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You guys shouldn’t feel some type of way about family and friends not being receptive to crypto. Some of it is really a hard sell.
:ld:
easier said than done....it gets frustrating especially when you care about the people and the same people want financial growth but never want to actually make a move toward achieving it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seem to be noticing a pattern lately. Not a guaranteed one or a long term one but maybe its just me and when I look. I have btc, eth, link, and atom on my tradingview watchlist and when atom is green the others are red, and when its red, they are green.

Yay I'm making money. :blessed:

Boo, I'm losing money. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I seem to be noticing a pattern lately. Not a guaranteed one or a long term one but maybe its just me and when I look. I have btc, eth, link, and atom on my tradingview watchlist and when atom is green the others are red, and when its red, they are green.

Yay I'm making money. :blessed:

Boo, I'm losing money. :francis:

at the bolded, that's interesting, never noticed :patrice::ohhh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The Daily Hodl: This Fast-Rising Altcoin Is Set To Rise 200%, Could Become Most Important Crypto Asset on the Market: Coin ....
This Fast-Rising Altcoin Is Set To Rise 200%, Could Become Most Important Crypto Asset on the Market: Coin Bureau - The Daily Hodl

$100 Atom :wow:
The Article:
Cosmos is probably one of the most, if not the most, important cryptocurrency projects out there. This is simply because, without widespread interoperability, cryptocurrency is doomed to fail.

Guy says the altcoin is also in line to see a 200% surge in price.
“In terms of how high ATOM could go, I’ll start by saying that I will be very surprised if it doesn’t hit at least $100.

This is simply because Cosmos’s fundamentals continue to hit all-time highs, with additional blockchains connecting to its hub almost every other week.
Good time to bring these back :sas1:
ATOM is one of the most significant projects in the crypto space.

It’s tech is designed to grow into being the center of interoperability.

Try to look into some articles or videos about what it is, because
once you understand it’s tech more in-depth it’s potential will actually surprise you a lot less
Strong fundamentals for the win :blessed:
Interoperability >>>>>
807-E2910-9-B32-412-C-8-D32-85-F609-D9-B451.png
@mannyrs13 @NotaPAWG @satireprod we never folded on ATOM :salute:

Strong Fundamentals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A08-D9896-362-D-42-FC-93-D6-B7-F61-A041309.png

F729-FA84-5-A17-41-D9-8274-2-D40-EF22-A014.png

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The Daily Hodl: Bullish Continuation Coming for Algorand, Polygon, and Two More Altcoins, Predicts Top Crypto Analyst.
Bullish Continuation Coming for Algorand, Polygon, and Two More Altcoins, Predicts Top Crypto Analyst - The Daily Hodl

As for the Ethereum scaling solution Polygon (MATIC), he thinks that MATIC looks bottomed out and is ready to move higher. He’s anticipating a move back to the token’s previous all-time high of $2.70.

I think it was @BenchPressPapi asking about matic recently. Not the first article I've seen recently saying it was due for a run. Hopefully it gets to at least $3 and then more.