1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Do you guys think QNT is still a solid buy? Or worth seeing if it will dip again before another run?

This is the dip. I think it would be wise to acquire at least 1 asap. Then you can dca. I'm probably one of the most bullish QNT holders on here, and I think it's the most undervalued crypto out there. Take a look at it's chart from the past year..

The dips that do occur are minor and they don't last long. We're a few weeks away from the release of OVN, which should allow people to stake their QNT on gateways, shrinking the already scarce circulating supply. This will send the price through the moon.

I don't think we'll see QNT's value crash in the same way that other cryptos have in the past. Real companies are using and getting value out of its' technology. Here's Oracle:

This is a 5 digit asset within 2 years.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
This is the dip. I think it would be wise to acquire at least 1 asap. Then you can dca. I'm probably one of the most bullish QNT holders on here, and I think it's the most undervalued crypto out there. Take a look at it's chart from the past year..

The dips that do occur are minor and they don't last long. We're a few weeks away from the release of OVN, which should allow people to stake their QNT on gateways, shrinking the already scarce circulating supply. This will send the price through the moon.

I don't think we'll see QNT's value crash in the same way that other cryptos have in the past. Real companies are using and getting value out of its' technology. Here's Oracle:

This is a 5 digit asset within 2 years.

i just sold my small stack of amp to re-invest more into qnt. i wish i had bought more when it was in the 180s, but i've been slowly adding since.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AMC CEO Tweets Company To Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, By End Of 2021

screen-shot-2021-09-16-at-12.13.50-am.png

Also saitaima got more news tommorow!!! :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
  • Ray Dalio said regulators would ultimately take control of bitcoin if the cryptocurrency gains mainstream success.
  • “I think at the end of the day if it’s really successful, they will kill it and they will try to kill it. And I think they will kill it because they have ways of killing it,” he said.
  • The founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, still believes bitcoin makes a good alternative to cash.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Put an old head onto this game yall :old:

any suggested reading research?

This game so complex with various avenues that you won't be able to learn everything. Start with researching about bitcoin and go from there as far as projects that look to interest you. Bitcoin the main crypto, ethereum the second biggest. There are plenty of coins out there doing different things. Learn about the main coins and then expand your research. You could read books but there are plenty of resources online. Just search and browse thru the articles. In no time you'll be an expert on crypto.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OMI almost completely bounced back from that dip last week. Marching towards the resistance trend line which it needs to break thru. Needs to reach that .005 hopefully by sometime next week unless it goes on a crazy run.

Need that Marvel Stimulus package to kick in :wow: