1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just added about 500 billion more saitama. Swapped some shib for it. Was thinking of doing floki inu but saita had a higher return past two weeks plus a lower price so figured that was the bigger bet. Hopefully I can reach a goal with just the burn rate and not having to convert more coins. Still got plenty of shib but with bone continuing to go down and who knows what this ryoshi coin is, the staking hasn't been doing much lately. not even the ryoshi reward is worth the gas fee to claim. Even the 30 bone reward a week on the bone staking isn't worth it when other coins staking is much higher, but the fees add up so might as well hold.

OMI looks like it wants to make a run back to where it was last week around .0047, currently around .0042. Hopefully it gets there soon enough. I'm sure they had some new drops this week on veve to help out. At 105 but could reach top 100 by end of month if it keeps going up. Needs to reach a billion first and currently at 931 million so its close.

I see STARL going on a nice run today and FEG attempting to come back to life. Hopefully they finish those upgrades soon especially that fiat to feg one or whatever it was I saw mentioned on their social media feeds earlier.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just added about 500 billion more saitama. Swapped some shib for it. Was thinking of doing floki inu but saita had a higher return past two weeks plus a lower price so figured that was the bigger bet. Hopefully I can reach a goal with just the burn rate and not having to convert more coins. Still got plenty of shib but with bone continuing to go down and who knows what this ryoshi coin is, the staking hasn't been doing much lately. not even the ryoshi reward is worth the gas fee to claim. Even the 30 bone reward a week on the bone staking isn't worth it when other coins staking is much higher, but the fees add up so might as well hold.

OMI looks like it wants to make a run back to where it was last week around .0047, currently around .0042. Hopefully it gets there soon enough. I'm sure they had some new drops this week on veve to help out. At 105 but could reach top 100 by end of month if it keeps going up. Needs to reach a billion first and currently at 931 million so its close.

I see STARL going on a nice run today and FEG attempting to come back to life. Hopefully they finish those upgrades soon especially that fiat to feg one or whatever it was I saw mentioned on their social media feeds earlier.
Thoughts on ANKR?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thoughts on ANKR?
I recently hit my goal of 5k on CB so no longer adding to my stack. Nothing personal against the coin. Just wanted to set a simple goal since it was cheap. For charting, looks rather questionable, but then again so does most of the coins these days or rather past few days. Looks to have strong support at .05 cents. From both June and July. Maybe some at .0775 and a bit further up around .085. Hasn't closed a daily candle below about .0935 since crossing over it on 08/01/21 so thats been helpful. Granted its only been a month and a half but good to see any dips below that point have been eaten up so something to keep in mind. A candle close below .0925 would have me worried a bit but who knows what the market may do rest of the month and then into October. Hopefully there's not much movement in either direction for next 2 weeks and it remains stable before shooting back up.

Far as the coin. I see they're involved with web 3.0 which I like. They seem to be involved in the internet of the future and any project working on shyt that would be beneficial in the future must be good. Its also a defi platform where people can build staking dapps and i love me some defi and staking. I wonder if I can stake my coins tho. I'm on their stakefi.ankr.com website looking now to see whats good. eth, bnb, and avax only. :francis:

Looks like its basically a decentralized app to stake ETH from. Can stake any amount even if you don't have the 32 eth limit using a micropool. Actually min looks to be .5 eth. Coinbase has staking and other places do too as well so who knows how much of a difference this site may be.

Then I saw this question which was kind of interesting.

Asking if ANKR coins can be used on the platform and they answered:

Yes! If you own enough ANKR tokens, you can participate in governance and vote on key parameters to define the future of the platform.

Don't know what the key parameters may be tho.

I also see this:
Become a provider by running Ethereum 2.0 nodes on Ankr with no hardware or technical knowledge required.

Don't know nothing about no nodes or even attempting to run any staking programs and being responsible for other peoples coins so this must be for professionals. Actually that might be where the governance part comes in cuz I see this stated:

Governance
Participate in governance and be a part of the future of the platform!

So that must be for the providers running nodes only.

I added their discord from the site.

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

They have a twitter. https://twitter.com/ankr And a telegram which I hate so won't be joining that.

I see a somewhat active subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/Ankrofficial/

Plus came across this document site on it. Welcome to Ankr Docs

Looks like ANKR is basically a governance token for the most part. About ANKR Tokens

So the more use and popularity the platform gets, the more value the coins seem to have. There is a limited supply of 10 billion tokens with approximately 27000 holders of ANKR tokens (as of July 2021).

• ANKR tokens can be used to pay for services on the Ankr platform, such as node deployment & API services.
ANKR tokens allow participation in on-chain governance.

Looks like they have staking on two separate sites. OnX and Bancor. one seems to be eth and the other bnt, whatever that is, might be the bancor token. How to stake ANKR tokens?

Don't know if you get rewards in ankr or onx but onx currently about .56. Will have to do more research. Actually I connected my wallet and see farming for ankr but staking for onx so might just be farming available with ankr coins. Of course its a 68 ankr fee to send from CB to MM plus who knows how much in gas to farm so my stack might be too small for it to be worth it.

Seems like its just hodl on CB for me. And keeping an eye on the price from time to time. :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was looking thru the Floki Inu discord and other than the good news that they listing on a major CEX soon, likely gate.io or ftx or one thats big in China as mentioned, as well as a billboard on times square. But the thing that interested me was another crypto conference that looks to be happening november 10-12 called Miami Crypto Experience. I looked up the info and the damn tickets cost $500. Driving all the way over there is enough of a hassle, and ain't nobody tryna spend $500 to listen to random people try to shill their coins when I can get that on here and online for free. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I was looking thru the Floki Inu discord and other than the good news that they listing on a major CEX soon, likely gate.io or ftx or one thats big in China as mentioned, as well as a billboard on times square. But the thing that interested me was another crypto conference that looks to be happening november 10-12 called Miami Crypto Experience. I looked up the info and the damn tickets cost $500. Driving all the way over there is enough of a hassle, and ain't nobody tryna spend $500 to listen to random people try to shill their coins when I can get that on here and online for free. :francis:

:russ::dead:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why are people saying SOL is done? Didn’t Eth have a couple problems like this when it was it’s early stages?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
With a nearly 400% return on the 14 day chart, guess it was legit. :wow:

@ORDER_66 new ATH :blessed: and we coming for that zero next. :lawd:

oh-yeah-evil-smile.gif

Just woke up things looking good :wow: Saitaima killing it we need to eat a few more zeroes. and shiba started moving too I might be able to actually retire and buy a house frfr :banderas: All i need is tenths of a penny

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:whoo::snoop:
oh-yeah-evil-smile.gif

Just woke up things looking good :wow: Saitaima killing it we need to eat a few more zeroes. and shiba started moving too I might be able to actually retire and buy a house frfr :banderas: All i need is tenths of a penny

buddy of mine finally talked me into saitama in july - should have jumped in sooner