1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bit of a bounce back day but still not out of danger yet. luckily btc and eth came back up a bit into their trending channels but I'll have to move the support lines down a bit to match todays low. btc bounced off the 100 day moving average and eth still above its. but both are below the 20 day one so hopefully they bounce back a bit more tomorrow. crazy to think that the two coins who would be underperforming and got me cautious on them are btc and eth, and the two coins who are overperforming and got me optimistic on them for now are saitama and floki inu. hopefully I make enough on those to flip towards btc and eth while they're down tho. :lawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some coins that are on CB Pro don't make it on the main.
Loom for example is on CB Pro forever and never has been listen on the main.
Like you of course I want shib on the main but I would be extremely surprised if that happens.

ya but it’s a very small amount of coins (I think less than 5 in total) that haven’t crossed over to the main site…I disagree with you tho, I’d be surprised if it doesn’t happen…doesn’t seem like it’s gonna follow the trajectory of other listings tho

Last edited: