1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bruh what is TRXDOWN and why is it up 9million percent in the last 24hrs? :picard::dead: this is like the second or third coin (on Binance) that's done that recently
first it was xtzdown and now trxdown? :mindblown:

we need to search for every coin with the word down in it and throw some money in. :heh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: year after year nikkas are still posting the exact same Tether FUD.

Every few months the bitcoin bubble is about to burst because

China is about to ban bitcoin and
Tethers gonna get exposed

Wash rinse repeat every few months:mjlol:
I don't think Tether DD has been around for "year after year" but that is a pretty non clever way to avoid admitting the gigantic fraud there. If framing the argument as blind crypto hate is the best reasoning you can make to bury your head in the sand than good luck.

The SEC meeting today should be interesting.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Except it is a fact that tether isnt backed by dollars like it said

I don't think Tether DD has been around for "year after year" but that is a pretty non clever way to avoid admitting the gigantic fraud there. If framing the argument as blind crypto hate is the best reasoning you can make to bury your head in the sand than good luck.
Who is avoiding what has been known forever? Tether is shady and possibly fraudulent. A fact that's already been known for a while. Years.

Now help us understand how Tether which represents less than 5 percent of the total market cap in crypto equal total market collapse if it went away?

The point is it's just not as relevant to the success of the market anymore as you're being scared into thinking it is.

The SEC meeting today should be interesting.
XRP had a higher market cap than Tether before getting attacked by the SEC. I guess that led to total market collapse too?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is avoiding what has been known forever? Tether is shady and possibly fraudulent. A fact that's already been known for a while. Years.

Now help us understand how Tether which represents less than 5 percent of the total market cap in crypto equal total market collapse if it went away?

The point is it's just not as relevant to the success of the market anymore as you're being scared into thinking it is.

XRP had a higher market cap than Tether before getting attacked by the SEC. I guess that led to total market collapse too?
Is XRP supposed to be a stablecoin?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn I just wracked my brain if I have safemoon but no binance how will i cash out if safemoon blows up its on bep20 network I dont have no bnb... :why: