Happy for yall
:dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do or die week. Most coins on the line between bull and bear territory including btc, eth, and link. Link has support at 24.75 but there might be some at 25.50 that could hold it up. Needs to climb back up towards and over $27 soon as possible. ETH has support at 3050 but can't afford to test that area for too long. May have some support around 2900 but lowering the trend line down further makes the run back up slower or potential for a lower drop. BTC seems to have support around 44k to 44.2k. But its got even less time than ETH and LINK to keep testing support this week.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

• Algorand users will have access to coins such as pegged to the euro (eEUR), Swiss franc (eCHF) and Swedish krona (eSEK),
  • E-Money said Algorand support will enable applications offering native currency options throughout Europe to be built faster and scaled more quickly.
  • The stablecoins issued by e-Money are backed by deposits and government bonds held at commercial banks, utilizing a dynamic peg to track the underlying interest rate to allow users to accrue interest.
  • The integration also expands the suite of stablecoin support available in the Alogrand ecosystem. As well as U.S. dollar stablecoins USDC and USDT, fiat-backed assets pegged to the Canadian dollar and Brazilian real are in circulation on the network.

Imagine not holding any ALGO :mjlol:

Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
coinbase sent me an email said they reviewing my account and it should hear back from them in 6 days :beli: muthafukka if y'all wasnt so incompetent and dumbasses there wouldn't be a problem to see that my account isnt suspicious at all ive been with coinbase for years what the fukk is suspicious about buying crypto that YOU have!? :mindblown: someone make it make sense!!! 6 days just to turn my debit option back on Foh :hhh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That 1k+ didn't last too long after market open.

I felt the whole time they were trying to get back what they lost from the weekend, and more than likely they did leaving bag holders. It was trending down over the weekend. Might take a few weeks for it to level off and show stability, then it'll shoot back up for no reason.