1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Who was the expert on kucoin lending? :jbhmm:

It says lending orders at the amount and filled at 0, then I see something about open orders with the coin on there. Whats going on there? Is there a delay in processing or did I just not do it correctly?

Did you ever find out the issue? I set buy orders for sol at $155 last night. It has went under numerous times and the orders haven’t went through
:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sold XYO…easy 2x but I left good money on the table not selling it fri.

with september looking to be a blah month I don’t want to get caught up holding this longer than I wanted to

I can see why. My bag was less than $50 so not much of a difference on my end. Got no choice but to hold. Hopefully it bounces back after the September dip.

Did you ever find out the issue? I set buy orders for sol at $155 last night. It has went under numerous times and the orders haven’t went through
:patrice:

I cancelled the $140 or so one I had for usdc and think I converted it to ftm. My mana order I think I cancelled also and switched to a lower percentage rate or at least was looking into one. Don't remember. Gotta check when I turn on my pc. I think the higher the rate, the lower the chances of getting accepted into that particular pool. Don't know about buying cuz every swap I made has gone thru. It's a cex not a dex, so I imagine no issues or at least faster transactions but that isn't always the case apparently.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The Daily Hodl: Prominent Trader Says Crypto Bull Market Still Intact Even if Bitcoin and Ethereum Drop to These Levels.
Prominent Trader Says Crypto Bull Market Still Intact Even if Bitcoin and Ethereum Drop to These Levels - The Daily Hodl

Markets Insider: Kevin O'Leary slams ethereum's speed and calls for US regulation.
'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary slams ethereum's speed, touts a trillion-dollar opportunity in bitcoin, and calls for US regulation in a new interview. Here are the 8 best quotes.

:pacspit: this guy hating.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ALGO is a whole nother level.

I’ve sat through multiple of their live conferences with institutions. They’re so well-thought out it, it’s ridiculous. They’re so focused beyond crypto, their goal is to disrupt the fabric of finance itself.

It’s a reason they’re the only project in the whole crypto space that’s at the table in those conversations with the likes of OMFIF.

They have a solid 10 year roadmap.

They’re so busy with their Tech and Real World use cases they ain’t even been busy focusing on retail yet :wow::wow::wow:

I’m protecting and increasing my bag for years to come, cause that institutional FOMO gon’ be SERIOUS. I’ll leave it at that LMAO.

ALGO :sas2:
AE1-B68-B6-4-C7-C-4-D06-BB5-D-AA124-A8-EA3-DB.png
83-E8-FF56-39-C0-47-F7-AF10-11-C3-A0-E567-D8.png

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Im invested in ALGO and just bought some more on this dip (i got 3500 now) and that 6%APY on coinbase in the ALGO wallet :banderas:...i believe in this blockchain tech it will be a major player and blow sky high in price in the next 2 years imo
Posted this in June and almost doubled up my coins shortly after:wow: so much being built around this coin i hope brehs get in before this shyt zoom off.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Posted this in June and almost doubled up my coins shortly after:wow: so much being built around this coin i hope brehs get in before this shyt zoom off.
My man :salute:
Back in February when I had just hopped in here and laid the whole game down on ALGO.
Y’all better load up on ALGO now while y’all can :ufdup:
#SaveTheFile
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:
#SaveTheFile
C125494-C-E8-E8-4-CF7-9649-ABD60-DDD5651.png

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

It's coming. The backbone of liquidity in the crypto market is a coin thats propped up by fraud.

When the stock market crashes the crypto boys are going down with em

:dead: year after year nikkas are still posting the exact same Tether FUD.

Every few months the bitcoin bubble is about to burst because

China is about to ban bitcoin and
Tethers gonna get exposed

Wash rinse repeat every few months:mjlol: