1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Do we have enough interest in here to start an NFT thread? Never really see them mentioned. Think I'm one of the only few.

There's alot of money to be made flipping NFTs....just saiyan...
Let’s do it. I’m about to sell some NFTs on Opensea

focusing on Solana and Algo as platforms

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALGO is a whole nother level.

I’ve sat through multiple of their live conferences with institutions. They’re so well-thought out it, it’s ridiculous. They’re so focused beyond crypto, their goal is to disrupt the fabric of finance itself.

Links?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do we have enough interest in here to start an NFT thread? Never really see them mentioned. Think I'm one of the only few.

There's alot of money to be made flipping NFTs....just saiyan...
You might be the most knowledgeable one here. I've browsed thru opensea but don't know much about the different brands. Plus what may look cool to me, may not look cool to others so hard to tell which ones may be profitable in my eyes. I would like to invest in something but there's so many and nothing is guaranteed except for the stuff 1 eth or more. I need the shiba version of an nft. :mjgrin:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that’s the problem…you’re so interested in being “the one” that you are constantly attacking projects that folks bring up and looking to take credit for projects you didn’t introduce that folks have demonstrated by pulling up who said what…I don’t shill coins…I say what I’m going to invest in and if folks pick up on it that’s fine and it’s sincerely fine if they don’t…that’s not a knock on anyone, but based on personal experience doing this the last 4 years two things I learned is not to go too hard at a crypto project someone is invested in just bcuz I am not in favor of it and not too push a project too hard just bcuz I’m in it…that’s my personal rule…I have zero interest in comparing myself to you…my gripe is the way you’ve subversively gone about shytting on this thread and other ppl’s opinions…any negative interactions I’ve witnessed/encounters I’ve had in here has strictly come from you and the way you talk down to other ppl especially when you’re not equipped/established to do so…there’s dudes in here who are more established than you in every sense of the word when it comes to this crypto shyt who do not speak to ppl at all in the manner you do…the handful of times I’ve had to speak out of turn like this in here, it’s been in response to you lashing out at other ppl

dap-fishin done grown up :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
dap-fishin done grown up :wow:

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Kamala Harris looks like AMP got some new upgrades and doing business in El Salvador too. They accepting BTC payments thru their network down there at the country's largest financial institution.

https://medium.com /flexa/bancoagr%C3%ADcola-partners-with-flexa-to-enable-bitcoin-acceptance-across-el-salvador-1b170e80b8c3