1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
My DOT long is printing me money,

:wow::blessed:
After last night's Algo screw up, glad to wake up to an Atom ATH and Osmo back in top 100. :wow:
Strong fundamentals for the win :blessed:

Interoperability >>>>>
807-E2910-9-B32-412-C-8-D32-85-F609-D9-B451.png

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
praying ALGO keeps dipping. The lower the better this weekend. :lawd:

Can shoot back up tomorrow night.

Fetch bouncing back strong as always. :myman:

Everything else holding up ok too. Should be a good week coming up. Eth be back above 3600 before we know it.
Is ALGO a good hold for the next decade or short term?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I seen some guy mention a huge run. One of the big crypto analyst, Van something, forgot his name. I'll have to look for the article when I get to my boys house and link it.
Just saw its aleady at its ATH and has met al predictions. Looks like its over bought.

Buying more SOL instead.

Will do more research on COSMOS before aquiring. Focusing on aquiring SOL, ALGO, and MATIC for now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I got a small bag of ALGO but not too much. Like the 4% rewards but gotta see if I increase my stack over time and reach 1k. Might buy some on a weekly or monthly basis or on the next dip cuz it would take me like 14 years to reach 1k just off rewards, so gotta see if I add up now. Hopefully I can take profit on another micropenny coin and add some algo.
Transfer your money to the official Algo wallet and you get 6% rewards.

Try and remove money from coinbase if you can after purchase. Nearly every "reward" they offer is just a nerfed version of the actual reward.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Hiphoplives4eva

The Daily Hodl: This Emerging Altcoin Will Follow the Explosive Price Action of Solana, Predicts Top Crypto Strategist.
This Emerging Altcoin Will Follow the Explosive Price Action of Solana, Predicts Top Crypto Strategist - The Daily Hodl

This the article I was thinking of:

The Daily Hodl: Crypto Trader Michaël van de Poppe Says These Three Altcoins Could Follow Solana’s Breakout.
Crypto Trader Michaël van de Poppe Says These Three Altcoins Could Follow Solana’s Breakout - The Daily Hodl

Nice retest off the ($17.47) level, regained everything that it lost in the crash a few days ago, and I think that we’re going to continue moving and we’re going to break the highs through which the next target zone I am looking at for Cosmos is $47.50 and $72.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They know you black breh coinbase racist af

:pachaha: idk how all those months using the card that's linked to my account has no issues then new month it's suspicious?!?:mjpls: kept saying suspicious payments... :dahell: never seen such bullshyt what am I doing that's so suspicious?!?