1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
happy for you on this, for real… I wish I would’ve held mine I gotten under a dollar and I was bullish asf on lmfao. I seen some charts that predict it’s gonna go to 5
Appreciate it fam!
I’m definitely confident it’ll go to 2.84 first and go to 5 right after that.

ALGO is a whole nother level.

I’ve sat through multiple of their live conferences with institutions. They’re so well-thought out it, it’s ridiculous. They’re so focused beyond crypto, their goal is to disrupt the fabric of finance itself.

It’s a reason they’re the only project in the whole crypto space that’s at the table in those conversations with the likes of OMFIF.

They have a solid 10 year roadmap.

They’re so busy with their Tech and Real World use cases they ain’t even been busy focusing on retail yet :wow::wow::wow:

I’m protecting and increasing my bag for years to come, cause that institutional FOMO gon’ be SERIOUS. I’ll leave it at that LMAO.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Appreciate it fam!
I’m definitely confident it’ll go to 2.84 first and go to 5 right after that.

ALGO is a whole nother level.

I’ve sat through multiple of their live conferences with institutions. They’re so well-thought out it, it’s ridiculous. They’re so focused beyond crypto, their goal is to disrupt the fabric of finance itself.

It’s a reason they’re the only project in the whole crypto space that’s at the table in those conversations with the likes of OMFIF.

They have a solid 10 year roadmap.

They’re so busy with their Tech and Real World use cases they ain’t even been busy focusing on retail yet :wow::wow::wow:

I’m protecting and increasing my bag for years to come, cause that institutional FOMO gon’ be SERIOUS. I’ll leave it at that LMAO.

I got a small bag of ALGO but not too much. Like the 4% rewards but gotta see if I increase my stack over time and reach 1k. Might buy some on a weekly or monthly basis or on the next dip cuz it would take me like 14 years to reach 1k just off rewards, so gotta see if I add up now. Hopefully I can take profit on another micropenny coin and add some algo.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who was the expert on kucoin lending? :jbhmm:

It says lending orders at the amount and filled at 0, then I see something about open orders with the coin on there. Whats going on there? Is there a delay in processing or did I just not do it correctly?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I got a small bag of ALGO but not too much. Like the 4% rewards but gotta see if I increase my stack over time and reach 1k. Might buy some on a weekly or monthly basis or on the next dip cuz it would take me like 14 years to reach 1k just off rewards, so gotta see if I add up now. Hopefully I can take profit on another micropenny coin and add some algo.
You’ll need 6.5K ALGO to get you one ALGO a day in case you’re wondering how much you need to get one daily staking.

6-7% interest if you hold it in the ALGOwallet.

You’ll receive ALGO automatically in your ALGOwallet having to do nothing, but they reward you if you use the blockchain (it helps keep the blockchain extra secure so they give you more interest if you participate pro-actively)

I’ve calculated that if you sent 0 ALGO to your own wallet once a week you’ll have the highest interest rate.

Algorand is a 10-year roadmap project stacked with institutional adoption and real world use cases in multiple sectors, keep that in mind.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You’ll need 6.5K ALGO to get you one ALGO a day in case you’re wondering how much you need to get one daily staking.

You’ll receive ALGO automatically in your ALGOwallet having to do nothing, but they reward you if you use the blockchain (it helps keep the blockchain extra secure so they give you more interest if you participate pro-actively)

I’ve calculated that if you sent 0 ALGO to your own wallet once a week you’ll have the highest interest rate.

Algorand is a 10-year roadmap project stacked with institutional adoption and real world use cases in multiple sectors, keep that in mind.

Its the one that says Algorand Wallet? Green and white icon? Downloading now and gonna see if I increase my CB stack a bit on this dip and transfer some over. Need a dip to 1.95 or 1.90 better.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I see an app on each phones respected app stores. don't see a web based one.
yea, i think it's the right one. just want to make sure i download the right one instead of some malware shyt.
It’s Algorand Wallet on ioS

They’ll guide you through the process.

You’ll have to enter a security phrase that you have to keep safe etc.

ED3152-BB-3100-4035-8-CB6-0-E8292-F47-F89.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I just checked TrustWallet and staking ALGO there is 6.1%

Algorand Staking Rewards Calculator

The ALGO wallet dips below 6% sometimes, right now it's 5.55%