1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Too late to get into?
It was trading sideways for a while before this run (between .85 and 1.00), now with it over $2, maybe it pulls back to 1.50 range after some take profit.

I'm so used to this one's price action being reasonable, this run isn't typical for this one from what I've seen, so who knows...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Solana was $23 a month and a week ago. Now it's $202 :dead:

BTC maxis are out here being stubborn, watching hundreds of thousands potential millions go by their eyes.
FACTS, BTC Maxis just don’t get it lmao.
Some were mad confused when I told Em I was switching my BTC for YFI a couple months ago, only for it to blow right passed BTC to 95K:ahh:

The SERIOUS money is in the legit ALTS.
Absolutely, keep in mind that mainnet hasn’t even been launched. LUNA and RSR are comp in a way and I hold both :salute:

I hear you. All of the things you mention to weigh are a given to me when making investments and I even been preaching ever since I set foot in here. We’re on the same page :salute:

Any investment imo should be based with all those factors in mind.

I think the most important thing to take from what I said was this.

On a deeper level, I wasn’t centering the price,
I was centering the projects. The value came with it so, I didn’t look at the price because I understood the potential / value of the projects

I remember telling ppl about YFI when it was 29K and ppl didn’t understand trading BTC for YFI, only for YFI to jump to 40, 50, 75 and 95K. But I understood what it was because I had done my research.

Same reason many didn’t understand me preaching about KSM.

But if you understand what KSM is as a project , the current price is cheap as hell lol

In conclusion, to anyone that reads this,
do in-depth RESEARCH when you make investments

B41-CA68-A-D3-C8-470-F-B60-A-1873-BCAE152-D.jpg

E588-BA1-D-17-E6-49-BF-B5-C4-98-E90275-B4-C9.jpg

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely, keep in mind that mainnet hasn’t even been launched. LUNA and RSR are comp in a way and I hold both :salute:

I hear you. All of the things you mention to weigh are a given to me when making investments and I even been preaching ever since I set foot in here. We’re on the same page :salute:

Any investment imo should be based with all those factors in mind.

I think the most important thing to take from what I said was this.

On a deeper level I wasn’t centering the price,
I was centering the projects. The value came with it so, I didn’t look at the price because I understood the potential / value of the projects

I remember telling ppl about YFI when it was 29K and ppl didn’t understand trading BTC for YFI, only for YFI to jump to 40, 50, 75 and 95K. But I understood what it was because I had done my research.

Same reason many didn’t understand me preaching about KSM.

But if you understand what KSM is as a project , the current price is cheap as hell lol

In conclusion, to anyone that reads this,
do in-depth RESEARCH when you make investments

B41-CA68-A-D3-C8-470-F-B60-A-1873-BCAE152-D.jpg

E588-BA1-D-17-E6-49-BF-B5-C4-98-E90275-B4-C9.jpg
Whats your predictions for ksm

Last edited:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@ConPHIdential salute to the heads up breh. Regardless if my personal exit plan works the shyt more than doubled within the first 10 minutes being viewable on CB pro.

:salute:

Congrats breh..and we’re just getting started. As much money as this thread has made me I’m happy to make a contribution with a coin. Hope we can all continue eating.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Expected algo to go up before governance but the El Salvador news has got it pumping extra. I’m just gonna hold through. I’m not aiming for a double or triple. Longterm grandslam is target.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs where do you stake your atom and and Sol at?
I feel like selling my ETH and going all in Solana.
:merchant: