1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Remember to keep a war chest, goin to war ain’t free.

omarlittle.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If things go well, hopefully Atom is steady above 24 by noon and above 25 by midnight. The earliest on both those at least. I won't be awake to see how this 4 hour candle ends at 8 am but a good candle will definitely help make those predictions true.

Fetch did good yesterday setting an ath even tho it ended a bit red. But it started today good and what I liked was the fact it touched the new trend line and bounced off it. Trying to turn it from resistance into support. Needs to touch it once or twice more to be sure but good start so far. The sooner the better.

A coin that isn't discussed cuz of its rarity, kind of like leash and bone to shib, is ION. It's the secondary coin on the osmosis dex. People that voted in the cosmos governance got an air drop of some when osmo had its air drop. I didn't vote, not being familiar with it at the time but I traded some osmo for like 2 of them I believe. Added some to a pool with osmo but think I lost some cuz of intermittent loss or whatever it's called. Got 1.90 now after leaving the pool earlier. It's at an ath now around 3400. Hopefully osmo reaches one too soon at 5. This dvpn token been doing great also, hitting ath recently. I swapped for that one just like ion. As well as a couple others that have been doing well. And all was free money. Makes me feel better about the hex screw up I did but I know that there are always other plays and opportunities to be made if I mess up somewhere along the line. Did see a few coins that would've gotten me some gains that I sold but not much and I made up for their loss already.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Was just watching his recent video, here is one from April 6, over 5 months ago on Solana. Pretty much nailed it. The good thing about those who make videos or on other social media, they leave a trail that you can go back and check to see how good they are at making predictions

babble makes the job of sifting through the noise just that bit harder.

videos can be removed, hidden ...

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Sol does everything Eth does, smart contracts, nfts, defi, staking,but faster tx times and a fraction of the gas fees.

Thats why NFTs are blowing up on Sol. Your not overpaying in gas fees.

The only thing Sol doesnt have over Eth is legacy, which includes the huge number of dapps Eth has. But Sol has time to catch up.

Sol is everything Eth 2.0 is going to be but multiple times faster and cheaper.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sol does everything Eth does, smart contracts, nfts, defi, staking,but faster tx times and a fraction of the gas fees.

Thats why NFTs are blowing up on Sol. Your not overpaying in gas fees.

The only thing Sol doesnt have over Eth is legacy, which includes the huge number of dapps Eth has. But Sol has time to catch up.

Sol is everything Eth 2.0 is going to be but multiple times faster and cheaper.
Shiiieeet negro, thats all you had to say:wow: