1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I own all 3, bout to get some more chain link and buy QNT, FTM next paycheck.
Yup. I’m done for the month but will be acquiring more SOL, Algo (below 1.50), and QNT next pay period. Putting all my investment money in crypto right now, fukk my other businesses :russ:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
That timing the market for the right play every single day is so hard, especially with crypto, it looks appealing during these bull runs but that $1k can drop really quick trying to play it on a daily basis.

We just had like 2 months straight of everything dipping, then dipping some more.

that's why DCA is the smartest move instead of constantly trying to flip/overtrade

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Algo, Solana and ATOM rn:whoo:

If things go well, hopefully Atom is steady above 24 by noon and above 25 by midnight. The earliest on both those at least. I won't be awake to see how this 4 hour candle ends at 8 am but a good candle will definitely help make those predictions true.

AJAbUGF.jpg

4 hour chart. Last night I saw the black line, 20 day moving average, was heading towards the orange line, 100 day. Crossing over meant trouble and a further drop. Saw it hit that swerve and steered the other way and knew we were in good hands. :jawalrus:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 where/how did you learn to read charts and understand what all that means?
Here's a post I found from earlier in the year. Prolly got better over time but that's a given after some experience. Still haven't finished the course and get crushed on forex but at least crypto makes up for it. :pachaha:

There's a lot more to these charts and just using tradingview to practice helps. Stick to one pair and you'll start learning and seeing that things are the same for mostly all coins.

I turned off the ichimoku cloud in the last pic to make it cleaner but usually use that too. Good to use more than one indicator and trading view limits me on a free account so gotta be picky with them.

I'm sure there's YouTube guys out there too that may help. Whatever style works best for you. Just gotta take some time and learn.

Wish I could tell you a decent place. I learned mostly thru doing Forex, at babypips.com, even tho thats been a disaster for me. But just researching online and different places. Reading candlesticks is fairly easy, top wick is the high, bottom wick is the low, body is open and close, green up red down, yada yada. Then you have indicators. I use ichimoku cloud, the green cloud and light blue, red, and green lines. As well as 20 and 100 day moving average, black line, the 100 day isn't on this chart cuz it doesn't go that far. There are a bunch of different indicators and stuff that people use. The ones I use are trend indicators and there are some that are like that and others are different. Like an indicator can tell you the price is bullish and then fake you out and a day or so later turn bearish. Not to mention the impact any news may have on price, like listings on new exchanges, government regulations around the world, project updates, etc. Same for any stocks, forex, pretty much anything that can be invested in. Chart may show the trend is going up and all of a sudden a project gets delayed or a whale dumps some coins and it starts trending down. There's also different type of candlesticks like doji, dragonfly, etc. Plus support and resistance lines. I'm not great at those like others but its pretty simple to figure out with practice. Like on the GRT chart you can see the orange line on bottom of green cloud is support and also that the price is staying above like the $1.60 range for the past week or so and every time it dips down it comes back up, never closed below that since beginning of month, so just little things like that. Same for resistance on the top side.

This tutorial gives a basic explanation of a lot of stuff. I still gotta finish the course but its been decent from what I read.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com