1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a new plan. $100 a day only using $1000 to trade with.

This isn't going to have anything to do with long term holds. I'll still have my bags and accumulate. This is going to be about consistently bringing in money bit by bit and cashing out profits.

Pull it off and that's 36k in a year. Fall short and maybe it's 12-16k on top of whatever I'm holding makes. I'll take that.

Taking trades at random and trying to hit it big for 40% or better isn't the move. Taking trades more frequently and only having to hit 10% is less stressful.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
KAVA up almost 50% today…to be fair it did drop from about $8ish to just under $6 with the recent market drop…over $9 now

*edit*

dead that…exchange outlier/CMC glitch might be fukking up the numbers…the price changes drastically whenever I refresh the page

:gladbron:

428087-A8-4-C22-4-B4-F-B12-F-BDA8-B06-E7-A20.jpg

:unimpressed:

ABD24-E2-A-A9-AA-4-E1-F-96-D7-6-ADAECCEBDC5.jpg

thought it was just me seeing some CMC glitch

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a new plan. $100 a day only using $1000 to trade with.

This isn't going to have anything to do with long term holds. I'll still have my bags and accumulate. This is going to be about consistently bringing in money bit by bit and cashing out profits.

Pull it off and that's 36k in a year. Fall short and maybe it's 12-16k on top of whatever I'm holding makes. I'll take that.

Taking trades at random and trying to hit it big for 40% or better isn't the move. Taking trades more frequently and only having to hit 10% is less stressful.

I was thinking of something like that.

So far I haven't been selling besides 1 test sale to make sure money when into my bank account. It's just been buying every month, watching my overall portfolio balance grow, thinking long term.

I'm still going to do that and I know there is other terminology but I'm going to call it Quick Hit.

Just with that recent correction/dip where it looked like most of my stuff went down 33%, buy in. Then sell once it hits a certain percentage. Your example is 10%, not sure what mine will be, still thinking about it. Next dip Quick Hit ETH or Quick Hit Solana or Quick Hit whatever, when it goes back and hits a pre-determined percentage, sell. Won't even think about it, like a robot.

Still buying for long term, but add in short term Quick Hits on those dips.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That timing the market for the right play every single day is so hard, especially with crypto, it looks appealing during these bull runs but that $1k can drop really quick trying to play it on a daily basis.

We just had like 2 months straight of everything dipping, then dipping some more.

"Time in the market over timing the market."

I think that was a @Scholar taught motto if I remember correctly. Too much volatility and stress for day trading most the time.

Daps
"Time in the market over timing the market."

I think that was a @Scholar taught motto if I remember correctly. Too much volatility and stress for day trading most the time.

Especially with crypto man, shyt will drop 20%, you buy the “dip”, then it will continue dropping 20% more throughout the whole week smh. Or that synchronized profit taking them whales do at the end of the week where EVERYTHING just suddenly drops in orderly fashion.
:mjlol:

Those things don’t really matter in the long run cause you know it will eventually recover, but it’ll mess you up real bad if you’re trying to day trade. You might end up having to hold something you don’t want for a few weeks or even a month just to get back even.