1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the best traders ive noticed in crypto are people with cartoon anon accounts who watch a lot of anime, simp e girls and play a lot of video games, esp valorant :russ:

And Jews & Arabs lmfao

Gaming heads BEEN on this crypto shyt. It's just another game:mjlol:that's been my approach all these years

Every day is patch notes day:wow:

Y'all would be wise to not shoot the messenger in this game because if you really knew what the messengers looked like some of y'alls pride would be hurt.

But the game is out here :wow:

The weebs and gamers are a whale unto themselves

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
nikkas love going from one extreme to the other in here lol.

I know people that are millionaires from crypto. Haven’t met one that proudly enjoys hentai :hubie:

It’s a joke, he is a weeb tho. And makes millions in a week at 21. He’s legit asf. Check his tweets, he’s been warning of the run up and dump.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Gaming heads BEEN on this crypto shyt. It's just another game:mjlol:that's been my approach all these years

Every day is patch notes day:wow:

Y'all would be wise to not shoot the messenger in this game because of you really knew what the messengers looked like some of y'alls pride would be hurt

But the game is out here :wow:

Big facts bro, they say the best traders and or investors are people who heavily into gaming, games like WOW, LOL, CS etc

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Big facts bro, they say the best traders and or investors are people who heavily into gaming, games like WOW, LOL, CS etc

That sounds like people who are heavily goal oriented make the best traders. Gamers are usually like that with video games anyway, and I'm sure making money is like a game to them. I'm sure that would mean anybody in another field with a goal oriented personality would have the same ability if they had the time to spend figuring it out.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely

I'm from the fighting game side and I definitely see the parallels and get the same feelings I do playing the crypto game as I do keeping up with characters and meta

Even my approach to learning crypto is stemmed from the way I learn fighting games

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That sounds like people who are heavily goal oriented make the best traders. Gamers are usually like that with video games anyway, and I'm sure making money is like a game to them. I'm sure that would mean anybody in another field with a goal oriented personality would have the same ability if they had the time to spend figuring it out.

Id say it’s because the market place within said games & people buying & selling gave them a edge most wouldn’t understand more than being goal oriented

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the dopamine loop

The rapid feedback games give you is very similar to the volatility of crypto and the gamers get hooked in the same way

That's why I said every day is patch notes day earlier

Seeing the ups and downs of a coin is very much like seeing the up and down changes made to a character you may play competitively

Same way I look at changes Capcom made to Blanka like :francis: is the same way I'd react to waking up and seeing a rugpull:francis:

It's all gaming