1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all need to follow @hentaiavenger66

top 3 trader, he called BTC top, longed the Bottom and said we’d have a huge market dump for a month now in September

he’s some anime weeb but a great trader

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
El Salvador got rekt. Other countries looking at this like damn if that's what happen when they started accepting bitcoin, imagine us. Hell nah we straight. :hubie:

Eth hovering slightly below the trend line. That 3050 support held up for now. Nearly lost a months worth of work if it didn't. Link still holding up ok and hopefully 27 support keeps holding. Btc looks to have support around 46.5 but needs to jump back to 49 to stay on course. I did panic sell one of these coins cuz it wasn't doing anything for me anyways. Converted these ren coins to eth. Got in at 1.19 and it was down to .70. Should've tossed it in the bushes a while back. Gotta keep an eye on there other coins, cuz a few on the cutting block like lrc and nu but I'll be patient for now. Let's see how the afternoon is for the market. More importantly the rest of the week.
Apperently they bought even more tho, averaging down their cost tremendously

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apperently they bought even more tho, averaging down their cost tremendously

Which would have been the smart thing to do.

I'm not some super smart finance guy. But common sense would tell me not to go all in with my Fiat into btc, and go in at waves cost averaging down

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
In general if the market is up 2-4 days none stop while ATH are being made...

Just prepare for a dump. A harsh one.... It comes with the territory.

also look for a dump near 100% gain from the low it started from.

All of these coins seem to be affected by bitcoin so that's really the one people need to watch. Bitcoin started going north again around $30k. It didn't get to 60, but it got to the mid 50s and had a really good weekend. This looks like a setup for the next all time high.