1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
El Salvador got rekt. Other countries looking at this like damn if that's what happen when they started accepting bitcoin, imagine us. Hell nah we straight. :hubie:

Eth hovering slightly below the trend line. That 3050 support held up for now. Nearly lost a months worth of work if it didn't. Link still holding up ok and hopefully 27 support keeps holding. Btc looks to have support around 46.5 but needs to jump back to 49 to stay on course. I did panic sell one of these coins cuz it wasn't doing anything for me anyways. Converted these ren coins to eth. Got in at 1.19 and it was down to .70. Should've tossed it in the bushes a while back. Gotta keep an eye on there other coins, cuz a few on the cutting block like lrc and nu but I'll be patient for now. Let's see how the afternoon is for the market. More importantly the rest of the week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
post holiday sell off as money flows back into traditional markets

Dow and s&p down too although not by too much. So maybe they selling over there to flow money into crypto. :mjgrin:

Just need amc to go up and the rest of the market to at least stay stable.

Watch a miracle happen and these coins end up green today. :pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize I cancelled my AVAX stop loss which would have gotten me out at 47. Gonna DCA with another coin that was stopped out in profit. Still mad at making a dummy move like that. Good news is I didn't put much in and I've been heavy in stable coins waiting for 44k BTC.

My fault on not posting this yesterday before the dip: