1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@linkfourthir kinda annoying, a link marine but he got me in on QNT cheap, ALBT, and he was talking VXV when it was under a dollar (it’s like 13 now or something)

KJ calls are great, I aped into FTM based off this and so have 6xed on FTM. He and many others always believe DOGE will go to a dollar, and I tend to trust them since they haven’t been wrong on a lot of price increases

https://twitter.com/koreanjewcrypto/status/1423424390339964929?s=21

VXV under a dollar?QNT for cheap :damn::wow:
jots down names :ehh: appreciate the drop

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
New ATH for FET. :wow:

A8EWUy1.jpg

Notice how it was bouncing between the two black lines and touched it a few times on the brown circles and a few times in the blue circles before going above it. Goal is to stay above the top black line and make a new black line above it, rinse and repeat. Top black line crosses the dollar mark around early October per date on bottom. The bottom line didn't cross it until further since I didn't draw it out more further. So if the last brown circle around .50 was in mid to late August and it was bouncing up that line, going above the top line and doing the same thing would have it at a dollar minimum by early October and thats with dips so could have reached higher by then. Gotta see how rest of the week goes. Stay above that line. :lawd:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
New ATH for FET. :wow:

A8EWUy1.jpg

Notice how it was bouncing between the two black lines and touched it a few times on the brown circles and a few times in the blue circles before going above it. Goal is to stay above the top black line and make a new black line above it, rinse and repeat. Top black line crosses the dollar mark around early October per date on bottom. The bottom line didn't cross it until further since I didn't draw it out more further. So if the last brown circle around .50 was in mid to late August and it was bouncing up that line, going above the top line and doing the same thing would have it at a dollar minimum by early October and thats with dips so could have reached higher by then. Gotta see how rest of the week goes. Stay above that line. :lawd:

damn was getting it when it was like .65 cents...was slowly picking up some...FET its waiting for no one to get a big bag :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m so mad at myself :mjcry:

I 20x leverage longed FTM with a entry price under a dollar, then switched bearish cause I was high & overthinking.. closed it out.. it ran to 1.49

last night? I entered a 20x long on SOL right before it pumped.. I entered at 144… it ran to 175

:mjcry:

I’m sick bros