1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This his happening today (Tuesday)

Bitcoin Faces Biggest Test as El Salvador Makes It Legal Tender

"Bitcoin is undergoing the biggest test in its 12-year history as El Salvador becomes the first country to adopt it as legal tender Tuesday."

Wonder what/if that will have an affect on the price, even short term.

just converted some Amp into Matic :lolbron: and i didnt have to spend a dime

Thx coinbase:mjgrin:

I literally just finished doing that at Coinbase. Converted 9 coins I bought when I first started out into - Solano, ALGO, ATOM, Quant. Have plenty of MATIC, BTC, ETH, wanted to add to some of the others. Now have 16 different coins with 14 in the top 34.

-------------------
Bitcoin ATM booth at Gerardo Barrios plaza in San Salvador, El Salvador, on Aug. 28

1200x-1.jpg

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I literally just finished doing that at Coinbase. Converted 9 coins I bought when I first started out into - Solano, ALGO, ATOM, Quant. Have plenty of MATIC, BTC, ETH, wanted to add to some of the others. Now have 16 different coins with 14 in the top 34.

:wow::blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This his happening today (Tuesday)

"Bitcoin is undergoing the biggest test in its 12-year history as El Salvador becomes the first country to adopt it as legal tender Tuesday."

Wonder what/if that will have an affect on the price, even short term.

-------------------
Bitcoin ATM booth at Gerardo Barrios plaza in San Salvador, El Salvador, on Aug. 28

1200x-1.jpg
They started a thread on reddit to have everyone buy $30 tomorrow to help celebrate. My next recurring purchase is on Wednesday but I might throw down 30 for the fun of it. I think it'll help stabilize the coin a bit but won't affect much. El Salvador not a major country far as money movement goes so doubt there's much of a difference short term. It'll be a green day for sure tho.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are NFT marketplaces about to be a wave?

Asking after the ALGO announcement

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
If someone had about 1k -1500 to put into a new coin which would yall choose......VXV or ALBT? :lupe:

(I'm already adding to RSR, FTM, LINK, and FET)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are NFT marketplaces about to be a wave?

Asking after the ALGO announcement
I think so. However, I'm not sure how successful an NFT marketplace can be without clout or eyes on it compared to the ones built on ETH.

There needs to be a blue chip NFT collection that drops exclusively on one of these, but even with that, with people getting familiar with the process on their favorite ETH marketplace, we will have to see if people care about the others enough to entertain it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I feel like BITF October 15 $12.50 CALLS is a bargain. Around $35-$37 a contract right now. Probably hitting the 40s when the market opens. I can see it going to $200 or $300+ in the next few weeks if bitcoin continues it's bullish trend and the underlying share price goes towards $11-$15.