1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bitcoin jumping
Seeing a lot of doji candles on the chart the past few months. Volume looks low compared to previous times its run up, which is good cuz there's some stability. 60k in a month is possible if trend on support followed. Not sure about resistance one but I imagine ATH would be the highest one right now. Maybe some at 56k.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bitcoin jumping
Yup, that means the market is about to run. All these coins running before bitcoin are likely about to MOON.

I hope yall bought some coins. Im trying eat lovely this Christmas. 1st class flight to LAGOS in my future for Xmas if this goes well.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it civil here fam and keep the typical TLR BS outside.

This is one of the most productive threads on this site and there have been some excellent calls in here, from vets and newbies.
There should be a lot of 6-8 figure posters in here from the calls alone.

I gotta jump in QNT and get my bags bigger in MATIC and ALBT. SOL, AVAX and ATOM too.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mindblown:

ADA would have to solely be about making money because its not viable for serious implementation nor will it be ever
Can you expound on this one of my friends swears by this coin always talking about it :mjlol:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I’ve made some very bad, decent and great calls but QNT is one of my best.
That's investing and crypto, bredren. I've lost on some shyt coins and rug pulls this year that sucks, but that's bubble gum money compared to my gains.
I think a lot of us are
money-crying.gif
when we lose on that little shyt.
Still need to watch out and invest in the legit projects.

I think one of the things that be happening is that brehs/brehettes be dropping GREAT plays for the future but sometimes their mentions get overlooked because other things are running at the moment....like just in the last few pages we're talking about how the market is popping, QNT is exploding, LINK up 10% but someone mentioned VXV and ALBT as good plays
Yea, man. I step away for 2-3 days and come back to 5-6 pages of great calls and misses.
It's hard to keep up and spend on so much.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That's investing and crypto, bredren. I've lost some on some shyt coins and rug pulls this year that sucks, but that's bubble gum money compared to my gains.
I think a lot of us are
money-crying.gif
when we lose on that little shyt.
Still need to watch out and invest in the legit projects.

Yea, man. I step away for 2-3 days and come back to 5-6 pages of great calls and misses.
It's hard to keep up and spend on so much.

:russ: that's what I'm saying..I know it would be hard to do but if we had a comprehensive list of buys to get for the future :wow:...it's all in here...the keys..the ingredients to making real money, it's just spread out some

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link will be at $100 minimum by EOY

Yeah it's a possibility. Depends on how the market and it's project status goes. Gonna be tough to hit $100 by EOY. $100 the top of the trend line going from February spike to the June spike and then continuing up towards end of year. Meaning that if you draw a line from the February spike to the June spike and keep going, it hits around $100 at end of year. Right now it's down around the support area so needs a big move up and minimum stability to reach 100 by end of year. But I definitely welcome that price if it happens.