1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
no doubt, we gotta hit em on the next QNT lol
:sas1: VXV

The company plans to use 50% of their revenue to market buy back their tokens.. When that happens the circulating supply will be even less than QNT.

They were asked by the US Govt to move their HQS to the States. Make of that what you will.

Hedge funds will be able to use VXV datasets to help predict the stock market. This is just one of many potential applications of the token.

VXV will be 4 digits by 2025, if not much sooner.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:sas1: VXV

The company plans to use 50% of their revenue to market buy back their tokens.. When that happens the circulating supply will be even less than QNT.

They were asked by the US Govt to move their HQS to the States. Make of that what you will.

Hedge funds will be able to use VXV datasets to help predict the stock market. This is just one of many potential applications of the token.

VXV will be 4 digits by 2025, if not much sooner.
:ohhh:word, I feel you.

two questions: I see it's on a crazy run right now. up 43% on the day. Does anybody expect a dip to happen/a good entry point?
second question, where do you cop it from? Uniswap 3 or Shibaswap?

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:ohhh:word, I feel you.

two questions: I see it's on a crazy run right now. up 43% on the day. Does anybody expect a dip to happen/a good entry point?
second question, where do you cop it from? Uniswap 3 or Shibaswap?

I think Uniswap is your best bet right now. Lately I’ve been buying from coin metro, but today they tweeted that they basically ran out of the token :heh:

That leads to your first point. VXV is a bit illiquid at this point so the price is easily manipulated. As people take profits expect the price to dip, especially following this pump. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us under $10 within the next few days.

BUT, in their latest conference call, the VXV CEO mentioned they have to started a dialogue with KuCoin to get it listed there. I expect that will lead to another big pump once that happens.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think Uniswap is your best bet right now. Lately I’ve been buying from coin metro, but today they tweeted that they basically ran out of the token :heh:

That leads to your first point. VXV is a bit illiquid at this point so the price is easily manipulated. As people take profits expect the price to dip, especially following this pump. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us under $10 within the next few days.

BUT, in their latest conference call, the VXV CEO mentioned they have to started a dialogue with KuCoin to get it listed there. I expect that will lead to another big pump once that happens.

Wow, that's crazy that CoinMetro ran out bc of demand

I need that sub $10 to get a nice bag

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What I gotta wait a whole year til I get a return on my eth I staked this morning from my wallet?!?:dahell:
2022 is like 4 months from now. :mjlol:

But it'll be ok. Let it be collecting interest and soon enough you'll be able to enjoy rewards. Time flies these days so soon enough it'll be end of year and who knows what may happen by then as far as progress towards 2.0 but hopefully we'll be closer to release if not already happened. Be patient.