1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
has anyone tried staking USD via gemini dollar? 8% interest. i'm thinking about starting 5-10k to stake. that's a great rate and much better than the < 1% interest that the bank gives.

Daps
Reading charts helps especially when seeing patterns and trends. Not to mention the potential of these coins and already having experienced a dip last September. Ask @Low quality poster how we were trying not to stress the hell out when it dropped back down to $7 and especially with me getting in around $6. That was worse cuz at least this dip I was way ahead in the money. You get calmer when the dip still in profit than when it gets closer to your entry point.

Thats a fact, that last big dip it had in July had me like

EnviousGlamorousHoneybee-max-1mb.gif

:russ: Been through so much with this crypto shyt it’s stripped a layer of my soul away.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
buy and hold is the name of the game, that's what i'm learning.
Yeah definitely helps but gotta be mentally prepared for it. For example, eth was around 1750 in early to mid February. It reached that same price again in mid July. So I say, are people gonna be ready if Eth is back at 4k in six months or a year from now?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
damn was up on QNT since february

Man I’ve made some very bad, decent and great calls but QNT is one of my best.

Hope y’all hopped on back then but the QNT train waited awhile before it left the station.

I need to be more active here but work has been whooping my ass lately. Past 3 months or so I’ve been trying to get a job with some upcoming crypto startups so hopefully by November I’ll have some really good calls.

Let’s retire early fellas :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
shyt honestly he was still pushing link when this thread was dead and it fell all the way down $15. Gotta give props to that. It’s easy to start mentioning things when its rising but he kept that same energy when things looked bleak.

Yep I remember it hit 17 and some of us with bags already were like:patrice: his response was just like chill, you wanted to get in at a cheap price right? Buy the dip :russ:he was right

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think one of the things that be happening is that brehs/brehettes be dropping GREAT plays for the future but sometimes their mentions get overlooked because other things are running at the moment....like just in the last few pages we're talking about how the market is popping, QNT is exploding, LINK up 10% but someone mentioned VXV and ALBT as good plays

VXV is up 31% in the last 24hr..its 12.50 now but someone said it could reach 4 digits by 2025? :picard: that's nothing to sneeze at

ALBT (has been mentioned before by people on here) is around 1.17, someone said it could be 3 digits in 2025? that's a roughly 100X... anybody have further thoughts on these two

That's just 2 drops, I'm sure there are more than a few I'm overlooked or missed but let's get it :mjlit:

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man I’ve made some very bad, decent and great calls but QNT is one of my best.

Hope y’all hopped on back then but the QNT train waited awhile before it left the station.

I need to be more active here but work has been whooping my ass lately. Past 3 months or so I’ve been trying to get a job with some upcoming crypto startups so hopefully by November I’ll have some really good calls.

Let’s retire early fellas :wow:

:wow: When you get the intel, don't forget us bruh