1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It pains me giving up my precious ETH but with my Kishu, Pika, and Hoge all adding up to less than $500 and the gas fees associated with all that swapping likely to kill me, plus my feg and feast finance being staked and fees for unstaking likely added in, figured I had no other choice. could've used some USDC but figure better to save that for a rainy day since I already have some ETH elsewhere being staked. I have faith in @ReasonableMatic and know he'll lead us to the promised land with FTM. I'll miss that quarter ETH but I know it'll be worth it in the end. :mjcry:

you might’ve made the right move…sometimes you have to pivot from lesser bags and add to other bags to make them bigger bags…at some point I’m looking to consolidate everything into just 2-3 major bags

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you don’t have kucoin?
no. where do i buy that coin?

its take a risk friday tonight it seems lol. just added some random Coti coin I saw on coinbase that was cheap. 500 coins and gonna add 50 coins a week until I reach 1000 or it hits a dollar, hopefully get to 1000 before that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no. where do i buy that coin?

its take a risk friday tonight it seems lol. just added some random Coti coin I saw on coinbase that was cheap. 500 coins and gonna add 50 coins a week until I reach 1000 or it hits a dollar, hopefully get to 1000 before that.

it’s an exchange where you can pick up FTM…I don’t know what the registration process is for new users…but I’ve been using them probably since 2017 and have never had to go thru a verification process with them…it’s where I picked up SHIB and TEL “recently”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 also if you’re not comfortable with using kucoin, I forgot FTM is also available on gemini exchange (US-based/friendly)

Breh, you don't know the crazy mix of emotions that you have just brought on. opened up like a pandoras box in my mind with this shyt. so i go to search for the kucoin website and try to register with my phone number. says I already have an account. I'm like :dahell:. so i have them text me a verification code. I login and the account is empty. looking now, I see todays logins and then one from mid April. Must've registered back then.

But then it gets crazier. I do a search in this thread for "kucoin" under my username and I see shyt from January 2018. So i see an option to log in with my email and have them send me a code. Of course I had 2FA setup and I prolly updated 2 phones since then and don't have the code. So i had to take a pic of my license and myself with another piece of paper to submit and wait for their verification in 1-3 days which likely be monday or better yet tuesday or later with it being a holiday weekend. So I go thru looking at my old post on kucoin and other stuff. things like:

Just joined myself. What are the benefits of this exchange over binance?

This crypto game fukking up my sleep. :francis: Gotta be up by 7 too.

Nice little run for Tron. Going straight to the moon. Threw the rest of my stack on there for now. Holding fuel, mana, tnb, gto, and brd all with low amounts right now. Let's see what they do. At $1535, hopefully I wake up at atleast $1650. :lawd:

What are some worthy coins on kucoin? Got like $45 in there and trying to reach $100 hopefully by the end of the week. I know about SNOV. I don't see that ECA one. Anything else not found in binance?

Is kucoin best used on pc cuz either the mobile site messed up or they done lost my money? :francis:

just got in on LEND, lets see. looking at binance and the volume and tron has over 100k more than the next one which is xrp. does that mean its about to go to mars brehs?:lupe:

fukked around with this for a bit and came up like $500, I barely make that in a weeks worth of work. That's how appreciative I am of you brehs and this crypto game. :mjcry: To think that regular low paying workers can make these gains right along with the six cert brehs is a beautiful thing. :wow: We all getting to the moon this year. :mjgrin:

Any info on BNTY? I'm all in on my kucoin account and wondering whether to jump on something else or let it ride while I'm at work.

Who knows if I even kept some of those coins or even made any moves after that BNTY comment. Funny reading thru those pages and all the coins that people had high hopes for, especially Tron, still not having done shyt 3 and a half years later. Who knows if any of those coins I had were ever a decent enough amount to be worth anything these days or if I have barely anything in there. I know I had some LTC somewhere but not sure where or if I sold it or not. The market went down shortly after that time of course and I imagine I lost interest or just wasn't as focused on it as I am today. Could be a good or bad thing. But who knows where I could've been if I was as focused and dedicated to learning back then as I am now. Especially back when I had a consistent income and employment. Maybe it just wasn't my time, who knows. Just gotta wait and see if I have a decent amount of money in that kucoin account or nothing at all. Of course I saw this post from a future date and who knows if its true with my luck sometimes. :francis:

Hopefully I have something in there and can grind out more if need be. :lawd:

Reading thru those old posts I did see some old faces that aren't around anymore. Wonder if they just got rich and left or aren't as active or the game just killed them off. The players in the game always change tho, as @ReasonableMatic tells us thru The Wire. Started off with Spiros and the Greek supplying Prop Joe at the start to supplying Slim Charles and Fat Face Rick at the end. Players change but the coins and game don't.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It was staked for 10% apr. But i want to move it all to yield farm on osmosis. However after you unstake, the unbonding is 21 days which is bullshyt
yeah it sucks. hopefully the yield farm pays you well. I been thinking of adding some more to the osmodvpn pool but been lazy cuz I gotta connect my ledger to it. maybe this weekend I'll mess with it and add a bit since I'm not claiming anymore osmo rewards until I reach 1000 and my atom doesn't give me much rewards on the short term itself.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@papa surf they must've recognized who I was and approved my verification quick cuz I got an email and was able to login. added back the 2FA. only had $47 left of BTC in there so who knows what happened or what I did back then. Can't do much with $47 I imagine so I'll just have to hold it there and know I have another exchange to move money to if anything. fukk it, I'm a gambling man. I'm like maybe some FTM but it won't be much. Then I'm like maybe some FET thats cheaper, but that won't be much either. So I'm like its $47 that isn't much and can't really help or hurt me right now especially since I hadn't realized I had it until recently. So I'm gambling it all on SHIB. It hits big or doubles up and I'll move it to the next low cost project with potential at the time. Either lose $47 or reach $470, :manny:.