1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I consolidated most of my port going into FTM about a week ago. It has paid off well now with my position being 40% in the green. I didn’t trust my instincts with SOL but FTM looked like a winner.

Good to hear man. Think FTM gonna keep running cause of SOL, ADA and Eth.

And whoever got celo.....goodness gracious.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Whats the best channels for crypto investing? I see people on here 10 timing their investments in a few days/ weeks.

Very few people are seeing 10X on their crypto investment in that time period, without MANY people being on the losing end. There are going to be coins where you could see a 10X in a few weeks or a few months, but they are usually very low volume coins, and you will likely be on the end of a big dump.

Coins can go up quickly, but they come down ten times quicker. It's a volatile space already, and if something seems to good to be true, it most likely is.:yeshrug:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just sold my Eth and Doge to pay off my credit card. :mjcry:

Don't kick yourself over it even if ETH and DOGE skyrocket. Sometimes having peace of mind is more important, and will allow you to make clear decisions in crypto and in life going forward. You don't have that cloud over your head. You KNOW for a fact that you could pay off your cards with that profit, but you don't know for sure that your coins will go up. Been in the same situation before.

I kick myself for selling 100 ZEN coins here, 200 there, another 100 there at $5-8/coin to get some cash for my sports betting and blackjack. I kick myself for that because I knew the outcome was going to likely be a loss. However, I also kicked myself for a while when I didn't sell in 2018 to pay back a big loan I borrowed. That was always in the back of my mind for a few years, and it can wear on you. When my portfolio skyrocketed in May this year, I sold about $50,000 worth, and I didn't regret it at all. Price went down after, but even if/when it double that previous price, I won't kick myself for it. I have much more peace of mind right now, and that makes a massive difference.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
aight so listen t0 this on the epro telegram they wanted me to mitigate the old epro tokens in my wallet to the new coins but i have to input my seed phrase and allow access but they assure me it's completely safe!!!

:laff::laff::laff: you want me to put my seed phrase online to give you guys access to MY wallet just to swap the old tokens for the new version?!?!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I got 3 Decred
10 Neo
Some cardano

Wish I invested 1k in Bitcoin during the stimulus because I heard it would be worth 10k now

Going to do like someone said and when I get paid drop money in bitcoin or yearn finance

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I got 3 Decred
10 Neo
Some cardano

Wish I invested 1k in Bitcoin during the stimulus because I heard it would be worth 1k now

Going to do like someone said and when I get paid drop money in bitcoin or yearn finance

Which stimulus? If you're talking about the first one, it would be worth around four times that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aight so listen t0 this on the epro telegram they wanted me to mitigate the old epro tokens in my wallet to the new coins but i have to input my seed phrase and allow access but they assure me it's completely safe!!!

:laff::laff::laff: you want me to put my seed phrase online to give you guys access to MY wallet just to swap the old tokens for the new version?!?!

never heard of no shyt like this…them folks are schemy af

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Yeah never give your seed phrase
They trying to steal