1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
While y'all kept hyping verge, I kept pumping ripple. Ripple got too much going for itself to fail. If I can get to 1150 coins in Ripple I'll be happy (currently at 513 coins :francis:). Ripple gonna be at least $10 next month. I have faith.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bought about 2500 xrp yesterday during the dip, might take profit if it reaches 9-10k

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bought about 2500 xrp yesterday during the dip, might take profit if it reaches 9-10k

Salute :salute: RippleGang!

You sure breh? If ripple reach $200, that's half a million for you.

These are the questions we all gonna have to ask ourselves one day. I be asking myself this every other day which price will I withdraw :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Salute :salute: RippleGang!

You sure breh? If ripple reach $200, that's half a million for you.

These are the questions we all gonna have to ask ourselves one day. I be asking myself this every other day which price will I withdraw :patrice:
No breh I meant in satoshi, thats like 1.5 dollars

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All my Ripple/Verge nikkas lock arms over shoulders, and left to right, left to right
SWAG.gif

giphy.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
Finally caught up with u brehs:dwillhuh: yall up all day and all night with this?!

I’m still trying to grasp some of the concepts. A few questions... I haven’t invested much and got like 300 in litecoin a week ago... since then I’ve dabbled in ETH, mana, verge and ripple. I haven’t been investing a lot .. just putting 30 dollars here and 50s there on alt coins.

Should I dump my mana and invest in tron? Or another coin.

On binance. I’m trying to learn how I can track the amount of money I’ve made from my initial investment. For example I think I came in on verge at 0.06 cents with 134 coins. How can I see what I put in and how many shares I bought and check the progress on it... like see how much it’s worth at the moment I’m having a hard time understanding.

Please brehs:sadcam:
Yes. I pay attention to this more than sports

FSP

Banned
Daps
Brehs, small rumor about Eth classic going on coinbase. Will be a good pump once the news starts moving around.

Delegate funds accordingly
Why would they put ETH classic on coinbase?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Finally caught up with u brehs:dwillhuh: yall up all day and all night with this?!

I’m still trying to grasp some of the concepts. A few questions... I haven’t invested much and got like 300 in litecoin a week ago... since then I’ve dabbled in ETH, mana, verge and ripple. I haven’t been investing a lot .. just putting 30 dollars here and 50s there on alt coins.

Should I dump my mana and invest in tron? Or another coin.

On binance. I’m trying to learn how I can track the amount of money I’ve made from my initial investment. For example I think I came in on verge at 0.06 cents with 134 coins. How can I see what I put in and how many shares I bought and check the progress on it... like see how much it’s worth at the moment I’m having a hard time understanding.

Please brehs:sadcam:
Download Blockfolio breh