1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ok, so I just figured out that is the most expensive way to get money over to Binance. So does anyone know what is the cheapest? Litecoin?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Move it to your gdax account and trade for eth or litecoin then send those to the other exchange. Bitcoin is for holding

Ok, so basically, I am trying to move money from Bitcoin (Coinbase) over to Verge (Binance) in as few moves & fees as possible. Whats the best way to do that?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It hits 1.51, drops back to 1.50 like it's bouncing off a rev limiter.

They announced a partnership with a fukking country to build a city, and then pWC said Vechain is a partner.....but Binance controls 50+% of the volume on the coin and whales can dictate the price because of it. Vechain has to get it on Bittrex or Coinone, this should have a 3-5 billion market cap right now.
You almost exactly described modum, except it’s dominance is displayed in medicine and not building cities. These lil biddies that are only stuck on binance are too prone to whale domination. I had sold a few coins at a small high due to frustration with the whale. Companies should plan out other options as soon as they get to binance, if not before hand. It’s just not a destination you want to be at too long

FSP

Banned
Daps
a
You almost exactly described modum, except it’s dominance is displayed in medicine and not building cities. These lil biddies that are only stuck on binance are too prone to whale domination. I had sold a few coins at a small high due to frustration with the whale. Companies should plan out other options as soon as they get to binance, if not before hand. It’s just not a destination you want to be at too long
Aren’t they both started by Chinese companies would make sense that it’s on Binance

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Great day for XRP. Even the small amount I purchased has already made back all the stupid transfer fees and them some. My bigger deposit should be into Quadriga come tomorrow (hopefully), or Friday. Will be all in on XRP at that point, even at market. Will set it and forget it.

Might keep a small amount of ETH to dabble into ADA. Gonna see if it drops a bit more since it had a negative gain today.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I certainly dont blame them for being on binance, its just that MOD has the capability by now to get it crackin on another exchange, I'd think. It was a massive break through at the time, but it just seems like they've planned it out far further down the line on getting this expanded. I understand why defeating whales wouldnt be the highest point on their tasklist, but Im just giving my perspective lol

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finally caught up with u brehs:dwillhuh: yall up all day and all night with this?!

I’m still trying to grasp some of the concepts. A few questions... I haven’t invested much and got like 300 in litecoin a week ago... since then I’ve dabbled in ETH, mana, verge and ripple. I haven’t been investing a lot .. just putting 30 dollars here and 50s there on alt coins.

Should I dump my mana and invest in tron? Or another coin.

On binance. I’m trying to learn how I can track the amount of money I’ve made from my initial investment. For example I think I came in on verge at 0.06 cents with 134 coins. How can I see what I put in and how many shares I bought and check the progress on it... like see how much it’s worth at the moment I’m having a hard time understanding.

Please brehs:sadcam: