1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Finally caught up with u brehs:dwillhuh: yall up all day and all night with this?!

I’m still trying to grasp some of the concepts. A few questions... I haven’t invested much and got like 300 in litecoin a week ago... since then I’ve dabbled in ETH, mana, verge and ripple. I haven’t been investing a lot .. just putting 30 dollars here and 50s there on alt coins.

Should I dump my mana and invest in tron? Or another coin.

On binance. I’m trying to learn how I can track the amount of money I’ve made from my initial investment. For example I think I came in on verge at 0.06 cents with 134 coins. How can I see what I put in and how many shares I bought and check the progress on it... like see how much it’s worth at the moment I’m having a hard time understanding.

Please brehs:sadcam:
to check how much money you have made , theres an app on smartphones called blockfolio . you just look up the coin that you bought and how many and it will keep a % of how much you have gained/lost . You supposed to add a coin to it as soon as you purchase the coin so yours might be a skewed.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
to check how much money you have made , theres an app on smartphones called blockfolio . you just look up the coin that you bought and how many and it will keep a % of how much you have gained/lost . You supposed to add a coin to it as soon as you purchase the coin so yours might be a skewed.
I got Blockfolio but that shyt look like french to me I got all my coins on there but I do the :dwillhuh: face when I’m there

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Get some sleep breh! I hope you not on 836 doing lyft while on binance :russ:
lol nah I stay in cali. I just got done doing some rides too. stayed looking at my phone:russ:.....luckily I got some cool people. it's the gambler in me. I can't control it:francis:......i'm a night owl though. bout to hit the gym then get some sleep and get back on the grind tomorrow:myman:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
lol nah I stay in cali. I just got done doing some rides too. stayed looking at my phone:russ:.....luckily I got some cool people. it's the gambler in me. I can't control it:francis:......i'm a night owl though. bout to hit the gym then get some sleep and get back on the grind tomorrow:myman:

This shyt is getting addicting to me too. I spent maybe 2-3 hours today just staring at my phone and looking at numbers. Not to mention spending money. I still got some bills and debts I ain't pay yet :snoop:

My goal is to have at least 500-1000 coins in each of my coins that I'm banking on and check back in a few months/a year and see what my account looking like :takedat:

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Brehs, small rumor about Eth classic going on coinbase. Will be a good pump once the news starts moving around.

Delegate funds accordingly

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Verge was back down to 12 cents. Just when you think it's about to lose ground the shyt bounces right back like

giphy.gif