1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wow, Bittrex is some shady shyt.

I been waiting on them to upgrade my account to enhanced for ages, I had thousands of XVG trapped on there, they upgraded my shyt yesterday and I transferred all my XVG to my wallet and then I log in today and my account is back to unverified.

Too late a$$holes I got my money :pacspit:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Can we have a discord server for this at least?

We got a server for nikkas and bytches fukking each other and shyt but can't get one about the money :wow:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Look in this very thread, 2 stainz wanted to sell and he bought in super low cause it was just stagnant in the low cents for days, then boom up to 10 cents then as high as 17.

He wanted to sell cause he was losing and or remaining stagnant, because he waited he's now up.

Now I'm not a psychic this shyt could hit 0 and never come back for all I know. All I know is the alt gold rush imo just started. Just this week I've had 5-6 friends ask me how they can invest in them that had no idea about this stuff a few weeks ago. Billy Bob Smith and Joe Schmoe are gonna start trickling money into this in 2018 imo (if the feds don't do something to rain on the parade). And god forbid one of these coins hits coinbase where the real average joe market is.

Say this hits Coinbase next month and in Feb it's worth 15$, you'll be kicking yourself for selling cause you were aggy over 60$. Juss sayin.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Any brehs in the stockmarket too?

I almost bought shares in Netflix a year and a half ago it was like 100$ a share. Today it's like 188. I think cord cutters will force Netflix to be the biggest media giant in the world or get bought by one. Wish I hadn't waited though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I need a resource to better understand the tech behind the coins so I can have an understanding on who's shaking shyt up and who's a loser like Rosie o donnell

FSP

Banned
Daps
I need a resource to better understand the tech behind the coins so I can have an understanding on who's shaking shyt up and who's a loser like Rosie o donnell
Look up a guy named andreas antonopoulos and watch his YouTube videos and read his book Understanding Bitcoin or whatever. He’s made a lot of people rich (ironically while struggling financially himself) but yea he’s basically the Neil Degrasse of bitcoin

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Look up a guy named andreas antonopoulos and watch his YouTube videos and read his book Understanding Bitcoin or whatever. He’s made a lot of people rich (ironically while struggling financially himself) but yea he’s basically the Neil Degrasse of bitcoin
76vQo_s-200x150.gif