1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…I hope everything works out…in addition to making sure you use a wallet, you should sign up with other US exchanges as well—gemini, binance.us, kraken bcuz another concern is not being able to sell your coins when one of these exchanges acts up…but at least you will have the option of being able to sell on another…coinbase is notorious for having site-wide issues at times during bull runs…hopefully the issue is resolved soon

Alhamdulilah, they verified my account and got my shyt back. :blessed:

I can't lie to, not having access to my money for two days has made me shook. I thought I was hacked or some shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mostly use Kucoin, IMO they have the best customer service out of them all.. have Tons of coins And I can up to 20X leverage without KYC.

coinbase is the absolute worst. Binance sucks too.
What are you using to get your FIAT on KuCoin? I keep looking for the best way to onboard FIAT without getting killed with fees for doing so. That's the one thing that's lame af compared to investing in stocks. If I want to put $500 towards a company, I know it'll be $500, with crypto, there's always some cut being taken before I even buy/invest.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you using to get your FIAT on KuCoin? I keep looking for the best way to onboard FIAT without getting killed with fees for doing so. That's the one thing that's lame af compared to investing in stocks. If I want to put $500 towards a company, I know it'll be $500, with crypto, there's always some cut being taken before I even buy/invest.

What I do is dump the money on coinbase. Then by xlm and send the xlm to kucoin. I don't even think the fee is 1 xlm.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get you some Stellar breh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What I do is dump the money on coinbase. Then by xlm and send the xlm to kucoin. I don't even think the fee is 1 xlm.

Get you some Stellar breh
Even with XLM, by the time I get it over to KuCoin I'm still taking a loss from fees.

EDIT: Just looked at my last few transactions on Coinbase where I copped XLM to send it to KuCoin in order to get a coin that wasn't on CB.

Bought $500 worth, sending it over to KuCoin cost me $24.95 total due to the percentage they take. The more you send the more they get since it's percentage based too. So that's why I'm like this shyt is weak af, especially when you factor in that XLM may be less valuable by the time I trade it for the coin that I want on KuCoin.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Coinbase, I buy XLM then send it to my XLM wallet on Kucoin